Panick Attack

Hey guys! This is set shortly after Hiccup and Astrid are married. I hope you like it!
Also this one shot was inspired by rtteloverr
Narrator POV
Rain poured down on Berk. It was a complete downfall. Huge raindrops and fierce wind. Huge claps of thunder. Blinding bolts of lighting. You get the picture .
Astrid's POV
Oh Thor I hate storms. I'm so scared. I wish Hiccup were here. He always makes it seem less scary. Yea. I know what you're thinking. "Oh brave Astrid Haddock afraid of storms?" Well the thing is, I was almost killed in a storm when I was five. That's why I'm so scared of them. Only Hiccup knows.
The wind is howling and whistling. I hate that noise. Why does it have to be so loud? The rain is slamming against our hut. Why did it have to start storming while Hiccup was gone? Hurry home Hiccup I'm begging you.
Hiccup's POV
Thank Thor I can finally get home! Astrid is freaking out back at the hut I'm sure. I mean who wouldn't after what she went through? I want to get home as fast as possible so I can cuddle her and make sure she feels safe. And gods. I need to see that beautiful face. I haven't seen her since early this morning and it's already afternoon. Hold on Astrid. I'll be there soon.
Narrator's POV
Astrid was sitting in the middle of the floor when Hiccup entered their hut, drenched form the storm.
She was covering her ears with her hands and rocking back and forth, sobbing. She had her eyes closed so tight it hurt her a little bit.
Hiccup rushed to her. He knelt down and pulled her into him.
"Astrid! I'm here now! I'm sorry I took so long!"
"Ahhh don't touch me!" She screamed and turned away from him.
Hiccup pulled her hands away from her ears and held them tight.
"Astrid look at me." He said calmly. "It's me Astrid. It's just me."
The wind outside grew louder and more fierce. Branches and hail started pounding against the house. The storm was intensifying.
Astrid opened her eyes and finally realized it was Hiccup.
"Hiccup!!" She cried. She threw her arms around him desperately. Hiccup had never seen her this worked up before. Scratch that. She was completely panicked.
"Make it stop make it stop!" She wailed.
Hiccup wrapped his arms around her and caressed the back of her head as she sobbed into his chest.
"Hiccup I- I cant take it!" She weeped. "It sounds just like it did on that night!"
"Astrid settle down. I'm right here. I'm not going to let anything happen." Hiccup reassured her.
Astrid started to hyperventilate she got so worked up. Hiccup picked her up and carried her all the way upstairs. He sat down with her on the bed. She laid across the bed with her head resting in Hiccup's lap.
"I'm s-o sc- sc-scared Hiccup!" She clenched onto his leg.
"Hey look at me." Hiccup said. He made Astrid sit up. Her eyes were red and puffy. She had snot and tears smeared all over her face.
"Astrid you need to breathe. You're making yourself sick."
He pushed her bangs out of her face and squeezed her hands reassuringly.
"I'm right here Astrid. I'm not going anywhere."
Astrid stopped crying but was still practically suffocating she was breathing so fast.
"Come here." Hiccup leaned forward and pulled Astrid's shirt up and over her head, so she could breathe easier. He tossed the shirt across the room. He immediately went back to holding her hands.
"Take a deep breath and let it out real slow."
Astrid inhaled slowly and shakily and exhaled several times.
Hiccup moved around behind her and started massaging her shoulders, neck, and back. Slowly Astrid stared to calm down.
*one hour later. The storm has stopped and it's about 4 in the afternoon. Tying to me
Hiccup kissed her lower back and trailed all the way up her back and neck.
"I love you Milady." He whispered in her ear.
"I love you too Hiccup." Astrid replied. "Why was I like that Hiccup? That's never happened before."
"You had a panic attack. My But how are you feeling?"
Astrid leaned back and rested her head against Hiccup.
"I feel a lot better Hiccup. I'm so sorry.."
"Don't be. All that matters is that you are ok. Let's get you cleaned up a bit."
Hiccup got up and headed for the door of their bedroom.
Astrid looked at him apprehensively.
"I'll be right back Astrid I'm just going to get a wet cloth." He reassured her.
Hiccup came back and washed Astrid's face with the cloth. When he was finished he kissed her cheek and said " Finished."
Astrid gently pulled Hiccup back to her by his tunic and kissed him passionately on the lips.
"I love you Hiccup Haddock." She declared.
Hiccup smiled widely. "And I love you Astrid Haddock."
"Even when I cry like a baby?"
Hiccup nodded. "I always love you. No matter what."