Growing a Beard

Hey guys!!! Credit to @emily_rose_garrett for the wonderful idea!!! I hope you like it Emily! I hope all of you like it!
   "Hiccup!"
   "Astrid."
   "Hiccup!"
   "Astrid."
   "Hiccup Haddock!"
   "Astrid Haddock."
   Astrid had been yelling at Hiccup all morning. Hiccup was growing a beard and Astrid wasn't having it. They were cross legged on their bed, facing each other.
   Hiccup was pretty calm considering how outraged Astrid was.
   "Hiccup don't grow a beard!"
   "Astrid I want to grow a beard. All Vikings do at some point."
   "That doesn't mean you have to." She whined.
   "Astrid why is this bothering you so much?" Hiccup said as he held Astrid's hands.
   She sighed. "It's not bothering me. I just don't want you to grow a beard!"
   Hiccup knew his wife better than this of course.
   "Astrid?" He asked half concerned half stern voiced.
   "Ugh! Fine! I love your freckles and I can't see them if you grow a beard!"
   Hiccup couldn't help it. He burst out laughing. He fell back and clenched his stomach.
   When Hiccup finally stopped laughing he sat up to Astrid glaring at him.
   "Ok ok I won't grow a beard."
   Astrid sighed in relief. "Thank you Hiccup. I love you."
   Hiccup threw himself on top of her and kissed her.
   "I know you do milady. I love you too."