Kidnapped Part 3

Astrid was tied with her arms around a tree. She could sense Krogan behind her. She hated not being able to see what was happening.
Stormfly was in a turquoise, dragon proof cage behind Krogan and being guarded by four Singetails and their flyers. They had caught her while she had been chasing after Krogan, trying to get to Astrid.
Astrid's arms itched terribly. Krogan's Singetail has cut deep into her arms. They were still bleeding, all be it slowly.
"What are you hiding here?" Krogan asked.
Astrid knew she couldn't tell him. No matter what.
"We aren't hiding anything. Even if we were, I wouldn't tell you if my life depended on it Krogan." She snapped.
Krogan walked around so that he was in front of Astrid. He knelt down and got in her face as much as the tree allowed it. He clenched a whip made of dragon skin and spikes from Stormfly's tail were glued to the sides of it.
"You and I both know you and your friends are hiding something on this island. So tell me what it is that you are hiding or I'll show you what pain is!" He spat.
Astrid remained silent.
"Very well." Krogan said as he stood up and walked around to her back again. Stormfly growled as he swung back the whip. It made a whistling sound as it sliced through the air.
Astrid braced herself. She knew Hiccup would come for her. She had a flashback to when she had gotten sick and almost died. "Hold on Astrid." Hiccup had told her. "You can fight this."
SNAP!
The whip crashed down on her back and cut deep into her back.
"Ahh!!" Astrid cried out. Stormfly started banging agains her cage and firing at the guards.
"Shut up ya ugly beast!" The guard on the left said as he banged a hammer against the cage.
"Tell me!!" Krogan yelled as he snapped the whip down on her again.
"No!!"
Krogan walked around to her front and punched her several times. Hot tears threatened to stream down her face.
No. She scolded herself. Don't give him the satisfaction.
Krogan continued whipping her and before long she was covered in blood.
"Are you ready to tell me what you're hiding here?" Krogan said calmly.
"You are a steaming heap of dragon-" Astrid didn't get to finish. She blacked out from the pain.
***
"Alright guys. Distract the guards, and I'll get Astrid." Hiccup said as Toothless, and the other dragons carried their riders through the air.
"On it!" The twins yelled as they and their Zippleback charged toward the guards. Fishlegs and Meatlug followed close behind.
"Commin in hot! Blowin out snot!!" Snotlout shouted.
Hiccup and Toothless waited until the gang had the guards occupied.
"Alright bud," he took a deep breath. "Let's go get Astrid."
Toothless let out a loud roar as they charged toward Krogan.
When he got close enough to see Astrid he haulted Toothless. What he saw filled him with a burning fiery rage.
Krogan and his Singetail were hovering about fifty feet above the mouth of the volcano. Astrid was dangling from the gigantic, red dragons's claws. Hiccup could tell she was unconscious. He saw both of her black eyes and blood dripping down into the volcano.
"Krogan!!! What have you done to her?!"
The crazy man smiled. " I tend to get angry when people don't give me what I want Hiccup. I wanted answers and she wouldn't give them to me. The way I see it, even if you surrender and I turn her over to you, she'll be dead by morning."
   Hiccup looked at Krogan with pure disgust. He drew his sword, Inferno, and set it aflame.
   "You have tortured hundreds of dragons and forced them to do unforgivable things! Only Thor knows how many you've killed! You put my father on his death bed!! But you will NOT take away the love of my life Krogan!!! NOT NOW! NOT EVER!!!!"
   "Now Toothless!!"
   They charged toward Krogan. Toothless let out a ear piercing screech.
   Krogan yanked on the chains around Singetail's head and it shot streams of fire at them.
   Toothless did multiple maneuvers to avoid all of the red dragon's attacks.
   Krogan chuckled. "You fail to realize that I can drop this so called 'love of your life' into this molten lava at anytime. You can't save her and fight me off at the same time. Surrender now."
   "No Krogan. What YOU fail to realize is that YOU are alone and I am not!"
    Krogan looked around frantically. The Gang had freed all four Singetails if their riders. They all charged towards him screaming battle cries. He yanked on the chains once again and Astrid started plunging toward the inside of the volcano. Then he fled into the horizon, the Gang got on his heels.
   "Astrid!!!!" Hiccup jumped  off of Toothless and spread his "wings"  that he has been working on.  He caught her and Toothless caught them.
   Hiccup was immediately covered in Astrid's blood. "Oh gods Astrid! I'm so sorry!! How could I let this happen?!"
    Astrid's eyes fluttered open. Her voice was gravelly and barely above a whisper.
   "It wasn't your fault Hiccup." She had to take a deep breath between each sentence, "I love you Hiccup."
   Tears started falling down Hiccup's face. "I- I love you too Astrid."
   "Ahhh!!" Astrid cluched her back.  "It hurts so much Hiccup." She tried not to cry but she had been holding it in too long already and she couldn't anymore. Tears streamed down her face.
   "I'll take you to Gothy. She will know what to do. Just breathe Astrid. I'm here now. I'm so sorry."
   Toothless purred trying to comfort Astrid. He knew the way to Berk so Hiccup didn't pay much attention.
   "Hiccup, am I going to die?"
   Hiccups heart clenched. He couldn't even imagine life without Astrid. He wouldn't .
   "No. Astrid Hofferson you are not going to die.
   "Hiccup, where are the others?"
   "They are getting Stormfly. They will get to Berk soon after us. Krogan is gone.. for now. " Hiccup was suddenly filled with a burning anger in his stomach. "I should kill him for what he's done to you."
   Astrid's eyes started to flutter closed. "No. Don't stoop to his level Hiccup. You're better than that. I love you Hic-"
   She fell unconscious again. 
   Hiccup wiped the tears away from his free hand. The other supporting Astrid's head.
   "I love you too Astrid. More than you will ever know."
"Alright bud. Top speed. We need to get her to Gothy as fast as possible."