Bonus Chapter| Have I Fallen!?

I Do Not Own Naruto And I Do Not Own The Picture Also!! Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

"Do you have to leave k****a? I mean you can stay here" An older temari said to a young tall woman , "Yes , I have to but I know I will meet you guys again , now I have to go back to yukigakure " The young woman said "Alright just be safe okay " An older kankuro said then the young woman had nod "Goodbye k****a, we well see you again" the new kazekage said to the young woman "Alright goodbye" the young woman said and waved then went along with her journey to the 'The Land Of Ice , Hidden In The Snow'

~~~{At The Front Gates Of Yuki}~~~

"Who are you! What is your business of the snow !" The guard 1 said and pointed a spear to the young woman with a japanese umbrella and with a fox mask on

(Thats the mask that she is wearing but without the flowers)

"Answer us!" Then the guard 2 shouted to the young woman and also pointed a spear to her .

"My business here is.........." then the woman slowly took off her mask with one hand and showing half of her face
"........is to see the elders of this village"

(Thats how the girl looks like but without the wolf/fox ears or something)

Then the guard where shocked that it was her ....

Konora Sasaki

"A-ah ! S-s-sorry lady sasaki ! You may pass" both guards said and stepping aside from the way .

Then konora had went to the korikage's tower to meet the elders and yuna also kiza ........

»»»»»»»»»(Earlier At Suna)««««««««

""Goodbye konora, we well see you again" Gaara the kazekage said then konora had nod "Goodbye , you guys" Konora said and had put on her mask and opened her japanese umbrella and had walked...............

»»»»»»»»»»(Present Time)«««««««««

Konora had sat down closing her umbrella and taking of her mask .

"Ah! Lady konora your here!" Elder chia greeted to konora .

After a long talk , elder chia had up down her hot tea and looked at konora, "Lady konora , will you be willing to the next korikage? It's okay , just take your time if you have decided come and tell us" elder chia said the Konora nod "I will tell if I had decided yet , I will take my leave" Konora said then they both exchange bows .

»»»[Night Time]«««

Konora hadn't sleep yet and thoughts were popping out of her head.

'....I missed him I wish I can see him again'

'Wait a minute.......I did I just........nonononononono.......I don't think of him that way!!'

'But......he was so sweet to me and.......'

'Oh gosh please nononononono...........what's happening to me.........'

'Wait'

'Am I?'

'Nononono!!'

'You know what I will just go to sleep'

Then konora just quickly got the blanket and hid under the blanket and blushing madly like a tomato.

'Have I Fallen For Him!?' - Konora

'She Is The Snow Rose To Me' - Gaara

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:

Hello Everyone! This a bonus chapter since I forgot to put the love feelings and stuff

Sakura : Author-chan why did you forget to put lovey dovey stuff *pouts*

Me : EXCUSE ME TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE MY FIRST OF SCHOOL AND I AM GOONG TO BE BUSY AND HAVE MY BOOKS SLOW UPDATES !! OKAY!!!

Sakura : H-H-HAI!! AUTHOR-SAMA!!! *Runs away quickly*

Sasuke : *face plams* Author-chan , doesn't own naruto and the pictures *goes back and talks emo stuff*

Me : *mumbling* Yah , yah , just doing emo stuff , you duckbutt still emo as ever......

Kakashi : *sweat drops* And Author-chan Is Also sorry for 'Wrong Spelling And For Wrong Grammars' *goes to read his prob*

Naruto : And Eats Lots Of Ramens Guys!!!

Kiza & Yuna : And Thank you guys for supporting this book and story !!

Everyone : GOODBYE EVERYONE SEE AT THE NEXT BOOK!!!!

Konora & Gaara : Goodbye (!)

Me:BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Itz_Konora*

Sasaki Konora as Itz_Konora

Sasaki Kiza as cristalandheartz

Sasaki Yuna as Yunna

______________{{{{***}}}}_____________