Konora Sings!?

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Btw I will btw skipping the test part and the forest of death fight!! Happy Readings!!!

(3rd POV)

Everyone who had survived from the forest of death were about to go to the exams then konora was checking who is going to be on first match then konora gasped

It was

Gaara Of The Sand VS Rock Lee

'This not gonna end well if he us going further I have stop him' Konora thought and had a bit of a worried face .

Then gaara already hurt too much the proctor was trying to stop gaara but gaara was about to hurt lee more and lee was already down can't anymore stand up then the sand was about to hurt lee more ......Then "STOP!"......Then the sand stop...Then kankuro and temari was shocked by the one who stoped gaara but it was.......Konora who did "Gaara that's already enough you already won" Konora told gaara then medical ninjas we're getting lee and guy was there "Guy-sensei , I will take care of lee " Konora assured guy then guy nod then konora went with the medical ninjas a bit missing some of the matches ................

(Konora POV)

"Doctor I can help lee heal" I told the doctor then the doctor looked at me "But miss how can you sure about that? I mean you can't even know how medical ninjutsu" the doctor told me then I quickly took of my white gloves "Well you should have know that I am a student of the legendary sannin lady tsunade, Now let's get to healing lee" I told them they looked at me shocked then after awhile we're done "Alright now I leave the rest to you" I said to then they nod then I left the room.....

(The Watching Area Of The Arena)

After awhile watching the matches then I heard my name.........

'Sasaki Konora  VS Khiira Yomi'

(Done)

(Jk Continue The Story)

Then yomi went down then I jumped down to the arena then my red-ish white long hair flowing then I land safely then walk a bit then we're both staring each other ...."START!" The proctor shouted then yomi was doing the first attack.

Then she got a kunai and trying to hit my face then started doing some hand signs "Fire style : fire phoenix flower jutsu!" Yomi shouted then I froze the fire phoenix flower that she did then she was shocked "Fire style : Fire ball jutsu!" She shouted then I walked through the fire ball then froze it again then she was shocked and getting the kunai in fear then running to to me then trying to kick and punch me and doing some more fire balls then turns out freezing all of them then she was kind of shaking then ran to the wall and jump to the wall then punched the ground then , the dust was covering the scene then I appeared behind her and , I heard her whispering to herself "This girl is a monster" then I that hurt me then my face was becoming dark then then made a ice needle which the size was medium then put at her neck "You know should not say that to other people little girl ~~~hehehue" I said to her creepily and giggle creepily also then I heard her screamed then I knocked her out then got out from that dust there then a innocent smile went to my face then everyone saw the girl on the ground "What Did You do to her?" The proctor asked "Well she said she forfeited then screamed and fainted" I lied to the proctor then he nod "Sasaki Konora !! Wins !!"..................................

(Time Skip After The Exams )

I was at home then it was already dark and done doing my night routine but I can't sleep so I was in my kimono and went to my garden but it was a secret one but do not know if others was here then I sat at the edge of the fountain ........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Play The Song Here)

Still and silent,
Calm before the storm,
Gold and diamond,
Jewels behind the throne,
Into The night,
Out of the dark,
Take to the sky,
Chasing the stars,
All that we said,
All that we are,
Waiting to fly,
This is the start,

Hide and seek,
Reason and rhyme,
Grand and glorious,
Living the dream,
Yours and mine,

E u p h o r i a

Hide and seek,
Reason and rhyme,
Grand and glorious,
Living the dream,
Yours and mine,

E u p h o r i a

Stone and feather,
Move outside your head,
Now or never,
Strong in every step,

Give me a sign,
Hitting the mark,
Take to the sky,
Chasing the stars,
Open your eyes,
Watching afar,
Waiting to fly,
This is the start,

Hide and seek,
Reason and rhyme,
Grand and glorious,
Living the dream,
Yours and mine,

E u p h o r i a

Hide and seek,
Reason and rhyme,
Grand and glorious,
Living the dream,
Yours and mine,

E u p h o r i a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then I finished the song and looked up from the sky.

"I didn't you were good at singing, konora" I heard a person saying that

Then I looked at my back then.

"G-Gaara!? you were l-listening me singing!?" I said and kinda stutter a bit.

Then I looked at away and blushing a bit in embarrassment.......

'Why Was He Listening'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Hello Everyone Sorry For Not Updating For Three Day With This Book And My Other Book , It Was Because I Ran Out Of Ideas Then Now I Do So Ya ! Sorry For Wrong Spelling And For Wrong Grammars!! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*

Words : 957