The Ending & The Beginning

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Guys This Is The Last Chapter TvT!! Anyways , Happy Readings!!!

-------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

They were at the hospital and gaara , temari and kankuro are still healing .

The konora had asked tsunade if it was okay to heal everyone and that tsunade agreed.

So konora made multiple ice clones and heal them konora had to go to neji's

"Excuse me , I will be healing hyuuga neji" konora said and walking inside "And who are---" the doctor was cut by shizune "Its okay let lady konora do it" shizune said then all doctors stood up and went out "thank you" konora thanked them .

All the doctor are watching how will konora do it well.

'Healing of thousands yin yang!' Konora shouted in mind then the circle if yin yang glowed brighter then
Some bigger chains came out of konora's back there were two the one at the right is with then the one at the left is black and went to the smaller circle of then yin yang .

After a minute neji started to wake up and the chains went back to its place and the circle's glow is gone then all the doctors who were watching was surprised that konora had done it so quickly then all doctors came out and one went to konora "Thank you" the doctor thanked and bow "its alright , but please take him to a room" konora suggested then left the room and saw shikamaru .

She walked to where shikamaru is "Its alright shikamaru I fully healed them all in two today's the ate going to be charge" I said to him the he nod .

(Time Skip)

"Goodbye" Everyone of konora's friends have said their farewell .

Then konora walk next to gaara and whispered to him "When get back there is a box of cookies that I can you" the that made gaara nod as for 'please give some' so then konora had smiled to him and he smiled back a little .

They had continued there journey.

'This The Ending Of Us Being Young , But This Is The Beginning Of Our Future'

~~{{The
           End
                &
               Just
                    The
                          Beginning}}~~

-------------------------------------------

Notey: