We Meet Again

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Hope You Enjoy !! Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Yana POV)

It was early in the morning I got out of and went to the bathroom to a shower and the brush my teeth then brush my hair and up my heart clip that my mother used to have and I can't lose it cause it was rare to find it was a crystal diamond clip then wear my kimono but a different one

(That is the one)

Then put on my heart necklace that he gave me......

Anyways I went down and ate a bit breakfast cause I dont eat much in the morning , "Yuna! Kiza! I am going a head now" I shouted then went out sometimes I go out with kiza together but sometimes I go out very early...

(Time Skip With The Team)

We're all doing a very easy mission while naruto had mess things a bit up (or not) so I have to clean three things up.

1, Taking the lady's special herbs , then I have to put it back again grow it quickly .

2, Naruto trying to get the trash fast and fighting sasuke , and I have to get naruto's trash and sakura got sasuke's.

3, The last one, Naruto getting the biggest dog then not going to the correct way , "Here naruto take my dog I will take yours " I said and Naruto got my small dog then got naruto's then the dog followed I mean it's really easy it's like holding a very big wolf , then everyone looked at me shocked.

And that was very big then I was walking with Naruto then a square stone following Naruto and I , Wait!, is that konohamaru!.

Then I turned at my back , "Hey! Konohamaru you can get out now!" I said then konohamaru got out "Woah! Big sis konora your voice is different" konohamaru said then I started explaining to him then when Sakura was here I walked away and went to a different place ...