The Memories & Promises

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Sorry Guys For Not Updating Anyways Here's The Chapter!! Happy Readings!!!

-------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Today was the day of chunin exams .

That day was the part konora is going to go to the finals but sadly kiza didn't made it ...

It was a beautiful morning and a day to start of a new day but.......

No , its no beautiful morning it was a dangerous morning...

Konora was at bed still sleeping , but then she suddenly woke up and sitting on the bed yawning and lay down again

She was staring at the celling the got up from bed and ran to the bathroom taking a shower and grabbing her clothes and wear it

After that she clipped they left side of her side bangs with a crystal diamond clip that her mother gave her when she was small (I am sorry it doesn't make sense) Then got a medium crystal heart shaped bottle with a maroon belt attached to the bot...

After that she clipped they left side of her side bangs with a crystal diamond clip that her mother gave her when she was small (I am sorry it doesn't make sense) Then got a medium crystal heart shaped bottle with a maroon belt attached to the bottle on her hips and her heart shaped necklace covered by my maroon shinobi headband on her neck .

Then konora went down and saw kiza on the couch "Oh! Good morning nii-chan!" Kiza said cheerfully "Good morning kiza" Konora said and smiled softly and messed her hair "Konora-sama! Breakfast is ready!" Yuna called Konora "Okay, I'm coming!" Konora called out back to yuna.

Then after eating yuna told konora that she will go on a head then konora agreed with then ran to the arena...

(Time Skip At The Arena) (Konora POV)