Konora's Real Voice !!?

I Do Not Own Naruto!!Now Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Konora POV)

It was early in the morning then I got up quietly and changed into my ninja kimono clothes then quietly opened the door and did the same thing and close the door quietly cause sakura is still asleep and everyone is .

Then I went down quietly and saw tsunami at the kitchen "Oh! Tsunami-san let me help you" I said then she nodded then me and tsunami were cooking for breakfast .

Then I heard foot steps "Huh? Konora-san you cook?" Sakura asked then I nod "Well yes I used to help my mother cooking before so then she tough me how to cook" I explained to her and still cooking....

"You guys breakfast is ready Sasuke and kakashi went down then I went up to naruto and sasuke's room but I was still hold a pan , heheeheuehhe , then I quietly opened the door.

"Naruto please wake up~~"
*Snores*
"Naruto wake up!!"
*Snores Loudly*
..................................
"NARUTO I SAID WAKE UP YOU NUCKLE HEAD"
*PING*
*PONG*

"Owww!! What was that for konora-chan"Naruto whine while rubbing his head then I quickly hid the frying pan at my back "Its because breakfast is ready now get dress and go down!" I said then close the door

(Time Skip At The Tree Training)

While kakashi was talking I was walking on the tree "Oi!kakashi is it like this !" I shouted then naruto and sakura's jaw dropped.......

(A Few Days Later At The Bridge Fight)

Haku did the ice release and I still remember how break it "Well haku you didn't didn't also know that I was from the snow village didn't you?~"I said creepily then ice was a round me "Ice Breaker Jutsu" I whispered to myself so no one can hear me then the ice mirrors broke

*CLANG CLING*

"H-how..."

(A Bit Time Skip)

"Hahaha! No need to fight them zabuza" gato said then zabuza killed himself then gato's men were about to attack then I stuck them into my ice ....

(A Bit Time Skip) (Sorry Author-chan is being lazy again )

Then we left the village then I took I a deep sight.....

"Whew! That mission was very long , ya know" I said it at my real voice it was a very kawaii one then everyone looked at me weirdly "What"I said it at real voice well I am gonna stick with for years "Uhh..Konora-chan your voice is different"Naruto said then I giggled a little "Well dumby it's my real voice ya know" I said and giggled and again .................................

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Sorry Guys If It Was Short But I Am Trying My Best To Make It Long ! Sorry For Wrong Spelling And For Wrong Grammars Now!! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*  

Words : 466