Goodbye Konoha

I Do Not Own Naruto! I Do Not Also Own The Picture!! Happy Readings!!!

-------------------------------------------

(Konora POV)

Many days has past and today is the day that I will be leaving konoha.

Going to the sand then to mist then stone then clouds and finally going to my village , they snow .

We're already packed and yuna said that I will take kiza with me so the both of us were heading to the hokage's tower .

Were already at the door *knock* *knock* then the both of us heard a 'come in' voice then I opened the door then we saw all of our friends were also there inside even the elders .

Then kiza closed the door , "So konora I heard you , kiza and yuna were leaving today" tsunade said "Yes , we're so we can complete my journey and going back to my home from yuki" I explained then I saw some had their jaw dropped , some shocked and one being just so emo.

"WHAT! Konora-chan your from the snow village!!" Naruto yelled , ouch my ears ,"Yes naruto , konora is from the snow she came here to vist here for a bit long " Tsunde said then one of the elders went to me and hold my hand which the elder was a old woman .

"Princes konora , thank you for your stay here in konoha" the old woman elder thank me 'I know right , I am filled with surprises. MUHAHAHA •'v'• ' .

"Konora-chan you didn't tell me you were a princess!!" Again naruto yelled "Ah! Yes I am , well let me fully introduce myself , I am Sasaki Konora known as The Princess Of Snow" I introduced myself "HUH!??".

After a very long explanation then I gave the elder an scroll "Please read this when there is a korikage" I whisper to the elders and they nod and I said my goodbye to some of my friends and gave me some gifts then my team and kiza's team where at the gates "Goodbye everyone take care" Kiza said then I nod in agreement "Yes and also train , now we have to go see you guys very soon!" I said then me and kiza were going to yuna then we started to walk and heading to suna.

' Min'na arigatō, sayōnara.....Sayōnara Konoha [Thank you everyone , goodbye.....Goodbye Konoha]

-------------------------------------------

Notey:
Hello Everyone , Sorry For Wrong Grammars And Wrong Spellings, Spoiler Alert! Two More Chapters Left +Some A/N , But Its Almost Done!! Anywho , BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora* ★

Words : 412