A Student & Teacher Reunion

I Do Not Own Naruto! Also This Book Is About To End TvT!! Anyways, Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Few weeks has passed and the elders of village told jiraiya to get tsunade with naruto and so jiraiya can train him .

It has been a or so when they left , while konora was left to nothing to do and kiza was with hinata.

Why? Was konora not with them ? It was because that konora didn't feel like to go outside .

So konora went outside then she saw the elders of this village.

After the talk from the elders , The elders wanted konora to the go to the mission to find tsunade and konora had thought of it and she accepted it .

Well , why did she accepted it? Cause she knew it will easy to convince tsunade.

So then she told yuna and kiza, that she will be going tomorrow.

(Next Day)

"Goodbye nee-chan take care and good luck!" Kiza said to konora , "Thank you kiza"Konora thank her and patted her head , yuna and konora exchange nods .

Then konora went on her journey , but she knew night will be the best to teleported to naruto and jiraiya are .

(Night Time) (Konora POV)

'Now it's night time it's time for me to smash da ground ! ' I thought and cracking my nuckels.

Then was teleported to the air , then I quickly move and going down then my fist facing to where naruto is stuck.

"NARUTO!!" I yelled then jiraiya looked at me with his face filled with fear and also hearing naruto gulped.

"CHANARA!!!!"

*SMACK*

*CRACK*

*BOOM*

"Naruto......."I said darkly and he turned around slowly and his face gave me a 'Please-Dont-Kill-Me' look and my face was angry and I had an irk on my head

"I said darkly and he turned around slowly and his face gave me a 'Please-Dont-Kill-Me' look and my face was angry and I had an irk on my head

Then after that I healed naruto and heard someone walk behind me , then I turned around it was my old sensei .

"Ah! Konora you have grown!" Tsunde said

Then tsunade and I were talking , then naruto and jiraya sweat drop .

'Scary!' Naruto and jiraya thought.

(Few Weeks Later) (With Konora)

I felt a very bad present here then I quickly teleported to naruto is .

Then I was at the air and saw kabuto hitting naruto to and that made me mad.

That , no one likes to see me mad .

'Phoenix style!'
'Rasen Thousands Flower!'

"RASENGAN!"

The my phoenix rasengan hit kabuto very hard then gave naruto a nod.

The he got my signal , and made his rasengan "RASENGAN" He shouted and ran to kabuto and hit him hard with his rasengan.

On the other side I created an ice clone to stay here with tsunade and naruto also to heal naruto.

Then I ran to where jiraya was and hop on my snow floating (Like Gaara's Again) and going to where oreo-pedo or somethin I really forgot his name , anyways and punched him then he chuckled that my punched didn't effect him , but I smirked the it crushed his face the he kept running away like a rat and made me feel like I am a cat and chasing the rat .

Then I got my snow and my snow going directly to him and crushed him but he escape again .

(After The Fight And At Konoha) (Cuz Again I Am Lazy)

After the long journey we are finally back at konoha.

I went home after the ceremony.

'Well its good to see my old teachers again , I was like , Long time no see , sensei'

-------------------------------------------

Notey:
Hello Everyone ! Sorry For Wrong Grammars And For Wrong Spelling , This Book Is About To End TvT , Anyways Its Ok Book Is Coming Out Soon , But I Will Be Also Making A 'Sasuke Love Story ' It Was Requested By My Friend !! Anywho , BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*    ★

Words : 630