New Students New Team

Hey guys sorry for not uploading a lot but I was thinking to change thing in this story so ya hope u guys enjoy ! Bye bye~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{3rd POV}

The new students are starting to introduce their selves "I am Konora , Sasaki Konora ! Nice to meet you all.." "I am Kiza , Sasaki Kiza ! Its good to meet ya'll !" They said and kiza was smiling and konora is standing still "Thank you for introducing your selves Sasaki-sama ! Now do you have any questions?" Iruka said and three students raised their hands "Why does Iruka-sensei calls you Sasaki-sama ?" (Random student 1) Asked "Well I have to answer that because they can't so I can ..... Its because they are from a special village but I can't tell more information for that I am sorry " Iruka said "Are they sisters and do they like sasuke " (Random student 2 ) asked "Well for their answer---" Iruka was cut by konora "I can Answer this Iruka " Konora said it low from the last part "Well for our answer is yes we are sister's and 'No' and also no need to tell me who is sasuke cause I already know " Konora said like a lady "Its him" Konora said and pointed to sasuke then everyone gasped "Umm.... Do you know any Justu's and Are you strong ?" (Random student 3) asked "Well you will see at the training and the justu part well.....sorry we can't tell that info " Kiza said then seats were empty to where sasuke and naruto was and where shikamaru and choji was konora sat down where naruto was and kiri sat down where choji was then .......

{Time Skip Cuz Author-Chan Lazy Sorry Π∆Π}

"Alright class you will be having your new team and it will be three man team duo to many students it is 4 but only two teams will have four man team "Iruka Announced then got a list of students that will be in a team and said all the teams name and kiza was with team kurenai (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) and finally "Team 7 Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura" ' Yes! ' Naruto thought 'Noooo!!!" Sakura thought "Uchiha Sasuke" 'NO!'Naruto thought 'Yes ! My sasuke-kun' Sakura thought "And finally Sasaki Konora!"Iruka Announced the other teams 'Oh yay great I am with knucklehead guy,Cherry Blooms Tree, Duckbuttass dramatic emo kid,oh wow that's a long name for ducky there , and lastly me the Snow Ice User '
Konora thought sarcastically except for the last line ....

(Time Skip againg sorry everyone author-chan is getting lazy again)

"Okay all of you have unique personalities alright tomorrow we will be having a survival extresice!" (Sorry if I spelled it wrong and I will cut some of chitchat part here) "Alright see you tomorrow and don't eat break fast or you will puke"kakashi said and went *POOF* "Oh well, bye guys and I will eat break fast"Konora said and mumbled quietly at the last part.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry again minasan some chapters will be short even my other book 'Yana Uzumaki' If you don't know that story it is my new book that is naruto's sister well now that's it for this chapter  and also this book has now a new cover ! So I hope you guys enjoys this and bye!!!

~Itz_Konora*   ★

Words : 569