Always Be My Friend

I Do Not Own Naruto! Also I Do Not Own The Picture!! Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Konora was already snapped out by her memories and saw feathers , but she knew that it wasn't normal to see feathers while is inside...'This A genjutsu!' Konora thought 'Release!' Konora shouted inside her head .

Then the feathers were gone , then konora went up seeing the others going out and saw kakashi , gai .

They were both fight except for Konora then there was a person who was behind kakashi .

Then konora had round house kick , that guy.

"Kakashi, What is going on here where is the others!" Konora shouted to kakashi .

"There was an attack here from the sound and the sand! And the others are there!" Kakashi shouted back and pointed the way , "Okay! Thanks kakashi!" Konora shouted back again and disappeared with the snow (Like Gaara Does) ........

(With Naruto And The Others) 

I was stuck by gaara's sand then I knew I can't do anything but I remembered that I can do something!

"SUMMONING JUTSU!"

(Konora POV)

I heard a yell saying 'summoning jutsu' but I knew it was naruto's voice.

So I ran there but I let chief toad have a little fun , then after the cool thing that chief toad did , I sprint then jump and let myself fall then I quickly move and my snow was ready and my right hand was already flattened and ready to fully seal it .

Meaning to fully see shukaku and befriend it .

"Cheif toad , it now my turn!!" I yelled to the toad .

"Yeh , sure kid" Chief toad said to me , The I smirked and gaara was already out .

"Here! I ! Come! ......"

"SEAL!!"

(Gamakichi , Pakkun , Sasuke POV) (Sorry If I Spelled That Wrong)

"SEAL!!"

*Le Eyes Widened*

'How in the world can she do that sealing jutsu , only Uzumaki's / Woman in Uzmaki can master that!'They thought

(Konora POV)

"SEAL!!" I Yelled out then chains came out from back and went to cage shukaku then my snow landed my to the ground safely and to prevent me from falling....Then made an ice clone before I close my eyes........

(Inside the cage of shukaku)

"Gaara stop! Stop it!!" I yelled to him but he won't stop , then I quickly sprint to him and grab his hand.

"K-Konora" that was all Gaara said then his eyes widened , then  we're both down I hugged him but his eyes were still  widened .

"You Brat! How dare you stop him you even know who I am----"Shukaku was cut by an angelic voice "Shukaku..." It was a big wolf with 17 tails ...... is that ........ "Y-yukira?" .......

 "Y-yukira?"