The Snow Angel ?!!

I Do Not Own Naruto And Some Pictures And Of Them  That I Will Just Edit, Now Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Konora POV)

We are at the gates wait for kakabaka and gramps did not give me sake (😭) but instead he gave me a box of cookies inside , you know much I love cookies ........ reminds me of......... me and him making it..............

~(Flash Back)~

"Gaara c'mon let's go make cookies!" I whined at gaara then we both ran at the kitchen then we both finished making it and cooked it then I took Sara's made cookie and gaara took mine the we both took our first bit "Hey! Gaara we should make together some time!" I said it cheerfully and smiled at him softly ....................

~( End Of Flash Back )~

"Hello everyone ! Sorry for being late , I just----" kakashi was cut by konora "Got lost from the path of life , ya we know that " I said at him and crossed my arms "Come on let's go already!!" Naruto yelled then sakura asked naruto why was he excited then they yelling, shouting and stuff so then we started walking then I found a pound on a sunny day hmmm interesting .

So then I summoned my frying pan secretly so no one with know then .

I went near to then pound then hit the pound with my pan then the 'demon brother's' came out the I took out a kunai but not just an ordinary one it was with poison on then it one of the brother's.

Everyone looked at me shocked then the one brother that I hit went down and the other one was trying to poison Naruto and I went in front of him then I got hit but it was nothing to then quickly tied him from a near by tree with his other brother and stuck them up there....

Then everyone looked at me very shocked that I took them on my own then I heard the brother's saying about the snow angel "Do you still remember about the 'The Snow Angel' " Then I quickly teleported in front of them and whispered to them "If you dare to say that again I will end you" then quick jump back to my teammates "Tanzuna I need to talk to you" kakashi was talking to tanzua stuff "Sensei who is the 'Snow Angel' ?" Naruto asked and I kinda frozed...............

(Time Skip) 

We all went out the boat expect for the guy is the that drove us all here then naruto threw a kunai and almost "DUCK" Kakashi yelled and everyone duck but expect for me I jumped over it .

Yes it was a very high jump , but hey I made it.

"Well If it isn't 'The Copycat Ninja' Kakashi Hatake"Zabucow said then I appeared "Well long time no see Zabuza or should I say 'The Seventh Swordsman' " I said then anyhow was shocked.......

"Well it isn't 'The Snow Angel' " Zabuza said and that made everyone gasped but not kakashi.

Then we both fight "Everyone stay back I will fight but kakashi I'm gonna need your help!!" I shouted then kakashi nodded....

Then I told kakashi what to do then he followed while he buy sometime then.......

"Sunõenjeru!!!"

Then two snow fans with ice shaped at the end of the both fans and angel wings designed on the fan (just imagine that it has wings designed on the fan after I put the picture)