Snow meets Sand

~{~3rd POV~}~

Konora was at the sand village but she use to be in snow village so she is going to stay at sand village for a while with little sister Kiri and her big cousin Yuna ........

-(Time Skip)-

Konora was at the play ground while Kiza and Yuna where at inn "Why did you kick the ball so hard !!!" One kid said that "Now how are suppose to get it !!!"Another kid said then a red-headed boy got ball and gave it to them "H-h-here i-is y-y-your b-ball"He said said it nervously "AHHHH!! RUN IT THE MONSTER !!!"The kids said and ran away from him while Konora walked up to him "Hi their !! What's your name !?"Konora asked and smiled to him "Why are you not running away....?"He asked "Then Why should I run away ??"Konora asked "Because I am a monster..."The redheaded boy said "Your not don't listen to them your just a cute little panda !!!" Konora said and gave him a smile "Now what's your name ??"Konora asked "I am Gaara" Gaara answered "I am Konora Sasaki !! Let's be friends !!!"Konora said and smiled to him and he smiled back..............
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Author's Note :
Yup its another story !!
Hope you guys like this story its my second story I hope you guys love it !!! Bye~bye guys !!!!