Konora To The Rescue!!

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Just To Tell You Guys There Is A LOT That Skipped This Is The Sasuke Part And I Will Skip A LOT!! Anyways , Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Few weeks and days has passed.

This day is the day that lady hokage asked the sand for help.

Meaning today is the day that sasuke left the village .

He left the village to go to orochimaru .

He want power.

He wants more power to get revenge.

Revenge for that person who killed all the uchihas but sasuke.

The person he wants to kill.

Gaara , temari and kankuro had left to save the rescue team .

The rescue was shikamaru , naruto , kiba , choji and neji .

Lee went there to save naruto , and lee was fighting minimal then Gaara has save Lee's life.

But Where Is Konora?

Well let's try to find out .

Kimimaro's Body was filled with bones and trying to kill gaara and lee .

*SMASH* *CRACK*

But.........

*WHOOSH*

There was someone .......

*BOOM*

A person ......

*WHOOSH*

It was.............

"CHANNNNNAAAAAARRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was........her.......it's.........

*BOOM*

Konora

(I drew that , Its really bad sorry)

"I am sorry if was late I had to take care of something , oh! Also Gaara don't have too much fun , ok" she said .

Then Lee's eyes widened.

"Go take your fun " gaara said , the konora smirked then disappeared.

Then kimimaro trying to hit konora with his bone then konora kept dodging it like she was dancing swiftly the she kicked him but that kind of kick more like smashed kick then snow were floating around her the kimimaro's bone were showing everywhere the she made an ice  clone to heal lee.

Then konora had an idea "Gaara!" Konora shouted as an signal the he nod and stood beside konora .

Then gaara's sand came out and so does konora then both sand and snow had mixed together then they both ran to kimimaro .

Then made a very big sand and snow wave then it was going to kimimaro then it covered him 'Sand and snow tsunami!' Both konora and gaara thought then that made the sad and snow stuck to kimimaro then the both went back to where lee and konora's clone are .

Then konora's clone disappear .

Then kimimaro was trying to hit gaara with lee.

But was stopped by konora's snow wall the kimimaro stopped moving.

"I think he died.." Konora said then both boys nod.

After the fight sasuke is officially a rogue ninja .

Everyone was hurt badly then they were all taken to the hospital.

(Earlier)

"Konora your back" shikamaru said weakly "Yeah I am , now stop talking I am still healing you"Konora said then he did what she said ........

'Well y'all know now I am back!'

-------------------------------------------

Notey:
Hello Everyone! I Am So Sad Its About To End , Anyways Sorry For Wrong Grammars And Sorry For Wrong Spelling , One More Chapter Left Guys Just One More TvT , Oh Well !! Anyways, BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*     ★

Words : 491