Chapter 032

Nikki || 

"I can't believe Brock actually flew to New Orleans for you already. You're so spoiled," My sister teased as the two of us signed some promotional photos before Access, "Are you signing with me today?" 

"Nope, they have me with Dolph," I let out a soft groan as my eyes wandered to where the Showoff was standing, "This storyline is so stupid." 

Brie shrugged as Dolph's gaze met ours and he flashed us a goofy grin, "See you later, Bella!" He called out as him and some people exited the room leaving just my sister and I alone. 

"He's not that bad," she tried to reassure me as I let out a loud laugh. 

The two of us sat in silence for a few moments as we finished up our pictures before we were approached by one of the newer female superstars. 

"Hi, Nikki. Brie," her soft voice greeted us as she flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder, "How are you?"

I watched as Brie scrunched up her nose while she gave me a weird look, "Um, good. Do you need something...?" 

I smiled to myself at Brie trying not to be a bitch to this new girl, but she came off that way sometimes even though she didn't mean it. 

The blonde plopped down on her chair next to me as she propped her elbows onto the table, "So, Nikki, I hear that you're dating a certain beast."

"Is that your business?" I snapped back as Brie raised her eyebrows. 

"Mmm, kind of, since I have quite the history with him myself...but anywho...I was wondering if it was okay if I asked John Cena on a date," she boldly stated, twirling her hair in between her fingers as if she didn't have a care in the world. 

"Um..." Brie started but I placed a hand on her knee to cut her off. 

"Mandy, John and I are no longer together so you can do what you please. As for my relationship, do not question it...Also, what is this history you have with Brock?" I interrogated as I watched her chuckle to herself. 

She stood up from the table and leaned towards me slightly, "Let's just say...you and I both know he prefers blondes..." Mandy blew a kiss to the two of us and walked out of the room. 

Brie's mouth was hung open slightly, "What a fucking bitch." 

My anger was boiling. There was no way that Mandy had a previous fling with Brock right? He doesn't mess around with the females backstage...well...I mean he did with Sable. And I guess me? No. I can't jump to conclusions. I pushed back from the table and stood up, straightening my skirt in the process. 

"Ready?" I asked my twin as she nodded and the two of us exited the room. 

Brock || 

Since Nicole had to do some promotional shit, I decided that I guess this would be a great time to have my talk with Vince and see what was up.

Paul lingered to the left of me as we waited for Vince to talk with whoever the fuck was in there now. Who knows. 

"Now, just let me do all the talking because I know your temper..." Paul began but was cut short by the door swinging open and revealing the boss. 

"Come in, Mr. Lesnar. Heyman," he greeted as he held the door open more for the two of us to walk in, "Have a seat." 

I fell back onto the couch as Paul decided to take the chair next to me. 

"Now...let's talk business. I saw your UFC post and Brock, I want what's best for you, but you can't blindside us like that. Do you want to continue to stay here?" he questioned. 

Paul went to begin, but I decided that I wanted to speak. 

"I do, but I want to fight in UFC. I miss the challenge. I miss hurting people. But..." I let out a sigh. I couldn't tell Vince about Nicole. John was his golden boy no matter how many times he wanted to deny it. This would cause so much drama, "There's just something keeping me here."

My advocate let out a small smile, "Yes, my client would like to stay here but there has to be an understanding...."

"Okay. I understand. You can have a lenient schedule to help you prepare for your octagon fights and...we will offer you more money," Vince stated, "You're an attraction, Brock, we don't want to lose you."

And with that, he pushed a contract in front of us that had me extending till the summer with a fuck ton of money. I glanced at Paul for approval and he met my look with a nod as I reached for the pen beside me and signed my name quickly and Vince slapped his hands together. 

"Pleasure doing business with you, Brock. Now enjoy Wrestlemania!" Vince beamed as he shook our hands and we exited the building. I couldn't wait to tell my girlfriend the news.  

This was for Nicole. 

Everything now was going to be for her. 

She was my life now.