Chapter 003

▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾   

Nikki ||

"I just don't understand why John forgot about the Women's Royal Rumble, Brie. It's all that's been talked about everywhere. He knew I was going to be in it and he knew how important it was for me. Like, I'm crushed that he still hasn't even mentioned it. I went into his locker room and he totally blew me off. I went to his car and he fucking left. I'm sitting here in a damn hotel room waiting for him to call me or something, I am so annoyed," I vented on the phone as I leaned my head against the headboard at the hotel I got a room at. I was just too exhausted to fly back home by myself and I just wanted to sleep.

I heard Brie sigh, "Nicole, I feel like there's something shady going on with him. He's been so secretive lately. Even Bryan mentioned something about it and he hates getting involved in drama, but he cares so much about you a—"

Brie's voice trailed off as I heard the sound of muffled voices yelling in the hallway.

"I'll call you right back, B," I stated before hanging up and running over to the door, looking through the peephole hoping to catch a glace of what was going on in the hallway.

I couldn't see anything so I decided to open the door a little and peek my head out. I was surprised to see Brock with his arms crossed and red faced with Paul lecturing him about how they couldn't get their jet to fly out tonight due to bad weather so they had to get a hotel for the night. I guess the beast didn't like getting hotel rooms which I thought was silly.

Paul didn't seem to be getting anywhere with Brock so I decided to be a smartass and make a remark.

"Is the beast sour that he has to stay in a big, bad scary hotel room?" I teased slightly as I watched Paul's eyes widen as he looked over at me before Brock's head snapped in my direction.

"Nicole?" Brock questioned as I watched his face soften slightly before walking over to me, leaving Paul in shock that I actually had calmed the beast down from his rage fit, "What are you doing here?"

"I'll be in the room..." Paul muttered before entering the room and shutting his door behind him.

Ignoring his question, I smirked, "Are you sharing a room with Paul?"

His eyebrows raised as he shook his head, "Unfortunately. Who's your roommate?" he questioned as he nodded towards the room behind me.

"Me, myself and I," I remarked softly, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, "I don't know where John went..."

"He left you here alone?" Brock asked, with a hint of anger in his voice before clearing his throat, "Do you need someone to protect you from the big, bad scary hotel room?" He whispered, leaning into my ear.

I sucked in my breath, "I guess you can come in for a little bit. I don't want you to rip Paul's head off." A smirk formed on my face as he rolled his eyes and softly pushed me out of the way and entered my room. He chuckled at the fact that I had a glass of wine on my nightstand next to a bottle of my favorite.

"Something funny, Lesnar?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips trying to hid my smile.

"Nothing at all, Garcia-Colace."

I gasped, "Did you use my real last name on me?!"

Brock's smile grew before turning into a smirk, "So what if I did? What are you going to do about it? Kiss me?"

I felt my cheeks heating up as I turned my head. Would I love to kiss Brock Lesnar? Yes. But I'm with John Cena. The love of my life. The man I plan to be with for the rest of my life. I can't throw that away for a one night stand with Brock fucking Lesnar. No matter how attracted I was to him. Everything about him turned me on. His body, the way he would smirk at me – everything. Fuck.

I didn't even know how to answer the question and I was definitely scared of what my answer would be, but thankfully before I could get any words out there was a knock at the door and my phone went off.

"Can you get the door?" I pleaded to Brock as I saw John's name flash on my phone as I quickly answered it while he huffed and went over to the door to find Paul standing there.

Brock ||

"What do you want?" I gritted through my teeth as I glared at him.

I watched as he looked at his watch on his wrist, "It is almost two in the morning, Brock. We have a lot to do tomorrow and I don't think that you should get involved in a certain lady's personal life." His eyes wandered over to Nikki who seemed upset at her phone call.

"John, you don't just "forget" your fiancé. Where did you even go?! I'm at a hotel room near the arena...What do you mean you're at home already? Well what do I do? You know what, forget it, John. Have a fucking good night." she threw her phone across the room and it landed on the floor near the bathroom as she ran her fingers through her hair and I saw tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

I turned my attention back to Paul, "I can't leave her like this..." I whispered.

"Since when do you care about anyone else, especially a diva like Nikki Bella?!" he whispered back loudly.

"Shut the fuck up and go back to the room, I'll see you in the morning," I angrily remarked, slamming the door in his face and looking over at Nikki.

"Nicole..." I said softly walking over to the brunette who was breathing heavily, "Come here..."

I found myself wrapping my arms around her body and pulling her into a tight embrace. Her arms wrapped around my waist tightly as she sobbed into my t-shirt. What was killing me was that the bastard was fucking cheating on her and Paul and I were the only ones that knew about it.

I had to tell her. I couldn't let her be with a piece of shit like this.

"I need to tell you something..."