Chapter 028

▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾     

        ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾     

Brock || 

I hung up the phone with my girlfriend and looked up at Paul who was leaning on the wall texting away on his phone but he quickly focused his attention on me when he realized the phone call was over. 

"Are you ready?" he questioned, slipping his phone into his back pocket, "Dana is waiting for us." 

I nodded and followed him out to the car to the meeting that was about to change everything. I had been waiting to be able to have the opportunity to go back to the UFC sometime soon. 

It didn't take long for us to get to where we would be meeting with the UFC head guy and I could already see a couple of reporters waiting outside. God dammit. Vince knew that I would be having this meeting so it wouldn't blindside him but there is someone that it would blindside. 

Nicole. 

We stepped outside and I ignored the cameras being shoved in my face as Paul hollered for them to step back as we walked inside of the building. 

"Lesnar! Heyman! Good to see you both," Dana stood up, giving us a handshake. 

I nodded, "Nice to see you, man."

"Let's talk business!" Paul clapped his hands together.

Nikki || 

"Nicole, get your ass up!" I heard my sister yelling as my eyes opened quickly. I guess I took a nap after getting off the phone with Brock. 

"Fuck, what time is it!?" I grabbed my phone and saw that I had multiple missed calls from my girls, including Brie. 

"Did you see what's going on?" She raised her eyebrow as she sat on the edge of my bed as I sat up and stretched my arms. 

"Hm?" I questioned as she handed me her phone. 

"Yeah, Brock Lesnar's coming back," White said

"Yeah, Brock Lesnar's coming back," White said. "I don't know when, but yes he is."  

"What the fuck?" I stared at the picture with the caption and felt my heart race. Brock didn't mention anything about this. Was he leaving WWE? He's my boyfriend, why didn't he fucking tell me. I gritted my teeth together as I began reading some of the comments which caused Brie to snatch her phone back. 

"Don't."

"When did this happen?! I was literally just on the phone with him," I huffed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and dialed his number. 

I take a nap for like an hour and this shit happens. After the phone rang to voicemail, I let out a loud groan. 

"What does this mean, Nicole?" she questioned, "Is he leaving?"

"I don't fucking know!" I snapped. 

"How do you not know?! You're his girlfriend." she snapped back at me, crossing her arms and giving me a concerned look. I knew what she was thinking. Secrets were already beginning between us and we hadn't been dating for long. A part of me was beginning to get nervous. 

My phone chimed and I had hoped it was Brock sending me a text, but scrunched my nose up at who it was. 

'Saw the big news. Guess Beasty Boy is leaving....sorry to hear. Dinner 2night?'

"Dolph just fucking asked me to get dinner. Is this a joke?" I laughed sarcastically before my phone chimed once again. 

'Mark suggested it. So ppl can see us together and shit. :)'

Fuuuuck. 

"You have to do it don't you?" she questioned as she looked at the expression I was making. 

I nodded before sending him a text saying okay which he replied saying he would swing by my room in 20 minutes. 

"I have to get dressed. Will you please come tonight?" I begged as I undressed and slipped on a black skirt and shirt. 

"Nicole..." she whined as I pleaded with her once again before she reluctantly agreed. 

...

The knock on the door brought our conversation to a halt and I watched as she opened the door to reveal Dolph in a light blue shirt. 

"Am I getting both Bella twins tonight? Well, well, well..." he smirked, pulling Brie into a hug before walking over to me and doing the same, "Let's get going." He turned to just me and whispered, "I won't leave you like your beast is doing."

I shoved him slightly and checked my phone to see if my boyfriend had texted back, but nothing. This was so frustrating. 

"Come on," I groaned as the three of us headed out the door and to the restaurant.