Chapter 031

Brock ||

I hadn't planned to come to New Orleans so soon but Paul had been informed by some diva chick about that blonde guy's dirty fucking hands on my woman and that sent me over the edge. Another reason was the fact that news broke out that I would be going back to UFC soon and I hadn't mentioned anything about that to Nicole so I knew she would be hurt.

My fingers traced over her hip as I watched her breathing softly. After our session, she had fallen asleep next to me which I had no complaints about. The only reason I would stay with WWE would be for this woman and it's crazy to think about how a year ago her and I had said maybe one or two words to each other and here I am basing my career off of her.

I let her sleep for a few minutes longer before I slowly crawled out of bed and into the bathroom. My phone vibrated in my bag that I had previously tossed on the floor. Picking it up, I saw that Paul had sent me several texts saying Vince wanted to meet as soon as possible. I let out a frustrated groan before looking back at my girlfriend who was sound asleep. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long...

Nikki ||

My eyes fluttered open as they began to adjust to the darkness that was filling up the room. What time was it? I glanced at the clock and saw that it read 10 PM. Great. It was going to be hard getting sleep tonight. The next question I had was where was Brock?

My hands wandered through the sheets until they gripped my phone that had a crap ton of messages.

'Went to meet with vince. be back soon.'

That was the only message that I cared about. He sent it over two hours ago so I was hoping everything went okay.

My thoughts were answered by the sound of the hotel key inserting into the slot and the door opening, revealing my beast.

"Hi," I greeted as he jumped slightly, I guess he thought I was still asleep.

"Good morning — er...night?" he chuckled before making his way over to me and leaning down to press his lips against my forehead, "Sleep ok?"

I nodded as I pulled him down beside me causing him to smirk, "Yeah. Um, how was your meeting?" I chewed on my bottom lip because I knew Vince was probably pissed about the media attention that his champion was getting.

He shrugged, "I'm staying."

Those two words caused me to raise an eyebrow, "What?"

Brock laughed slightly at my reaction, "I am staying."

"But...UFC..."

"I'm going to do both." He intertwines his hand with me, "He offered me a shit ton of fucking money and I don't even have to show up as much and can train for UFC. It works perfectly."

My heart began to race because a part of me was so happy he would still be with the company, but another part was worried that they would strip him of the title or people would turn on him for not being around as much. Brock could tell that my thoughts were getting the best of me and he pressed his lips against mine and bit down on my bottom lip softly.

"Don't think too much about it, okay?" he stated, tilting my head up to look at him, "You're going to be living with me anyway so no worries."

"I just want you to be happy," I wearily commented.

He let out a laugh, "Baby, you make me so fucking happy. I can't wait to make you Mrs. Lesnar one day."

My jaw clenched at those words and all the emotions of John refusing marriage came flooding in because here was a man who was already to marry me and we hadn't been together that long. It took John over six years to pop the question. My eyes locked onto Brock's as he scanned my face to see my reaction.

I didn't know how I felt honestly. Fear? Happiness? Both? All I know was that I was starting to get overwhelmed as I felt tears burning my eyes.

"Baby..." he whispered, pulling me into him, "I didn't mean to upset you or anything. I forgot it's a sensitive topic. Fuck."

I didn't say anything at first and I let him just hold me in silence.

"I can't wait to marry you, Brock."