Chapter 007

▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾

Nicole ||

"I'm going to be alright, thanks for calling...love you, too," I muttered out as I finally ended the horrible conversation I was having with my mother. Her views on John were so high and she pictured him as the perfect man for me so she thought I was over-exaggerating about what happened between John and I.

For almost thirty minutes I listened to her give me a lecture on jumping to conclusions on things that I hear from other people. My head was pounding as I let out a frustrated sigh and called my sister. Hopefully she wasn't going to take mom's side on things and actually understand what I was going through. I felt bad about leaving Brock for so long, but he would definitely understand - right?

"Hello?"

"Hey, Breezy. You busy?" Asking her, I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I leaned against the post on Brock's back porch while I watched the sun slowly disappearing behind the mountains in the distance.

"I'm just sitting with Birdie -- Oh hang on Mom is calling me. I'll call you right back."

Before I could even remark, I heard the beeping on the other end signalling that she ended the call.

"Fuck!" I yelled out, leaning my head back. The last thing I wanted was my mom spreading some no nonsense plans on how to get John and I back together. Especially the fact that I was engaged to this man. It was my mom's dream for the both of us to be happily married while we were young and to have babies for her to be a proud grandma which it looked like Brianna was the only one giving her that dream.

"Everything okay?" I heard a deep voice ask me as my head shot towards the beast shutting the back door closed behind him, "I didn't want to interrupt your phone-call, but I'm guessing you're done talkin'?"

"You could say that," I let out a chuckle as I shook my head, "Sorry to leave you like that..." My cheeks began feeling warm as I recalled me sitting on his lap with my lips unexpectedly crashing against his.

A small smirk grew on Brock's face as he moved closer to me, "Don't worry about it, princess."

Instantly, I could feel the heat of our two bodies growing between us as I sucked in a deep breath and looked down, trying not to get lost in his light blue eyes

Instantly, I could feel the heat of our two bodies growing between us as I sucked in a deep breath and looked down, trying not to get lost in his light blue eyes. "B-Brock..." I whispered.

"Hm?" He questioned, tipping my chin up with his finger causing me to look at him.

Just that simple movement caused me to drop any barrier that I had holding me back from the beast himself. My hands gripped his shoulders and I pulled him towards me to press his body against mine. His lips made his way towards mine and his tongue entered as he ventured his way inside.

I felt myself being lifted up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as the kiss deepened with each second that passed between us. He managed the carry me across the porch and back inside, not breaking the heated sessions that were being made by our lips.

My back crashed into the wall and a moaned slipped out causing his hand to grip into my hair while he pulled back and bit softly on my neck, trailing down towards my cleavage that was insanely exposed with the tank that I was wearing. Hearing him swear under his breath while I pulled off my shirt made my lower area crave him. I watched as he pulled off his shirt and track pants, leaving him in his boxers. What was I doing? Who fucking knows, but I was enjoying every minute of it and by the feeling of his bulge digging into me, I could tell he definitely was as his face was buried in between my breasts.

"Brock...I need you..." I moaned out, leaning my head back not being able to resist the foreplay that was going on. I needed to feel something - I needed to feel the beast.

He pulled back from my breasts to look at me, giving me a smirk, "You sure?"

I nodded and it wasn't a second later that I found my bottoms being ripped off and his boxers following suit as he moved my panties aside and pushed his member into me. Gasping, I gripped the back of his neck tightly. I wasn't expecting him to enter so quickly and I clearly wasn't ready for the length of what was inside of me. He really was a beast.

Brock quickly began thrusting into me as he grunted softly, "Fuck, Nicole. You feel so amazing around my cock."

Just hearing his dirty talk was almost enough to have me reach my climax, but I refused because I wanted to enjoy every second. Our breathing became heavier as he continued to pound into my soaking wet lower region.

"Faster..." I blurted out as I held onto the male across from me who instantly began thrusting his hips harder and faster into me. "I'm gonna..." I whispered and was interrupted by his lips crashing against mine with his hand behind my neck. As our tongues dominated each other, I felt myself release what I was desperately holding in onto his shaft, causing him to moan and do the same. I mentally thanked myself that I was on the pill as my body collapsed against his, causing him to chuckle.

"Oh my God..." I whispered into his chest as he carried me over to the couch and sat down, with me still in his lap facing him. I couldn't believe that I just had sex with Brock. I couldn't believe that John cheated on me. I couldn't believe that I was here. Everything hit me all at once and I was just exhausted. My head rested on his shoulder and I closed my eyes, feeling his hands run through my hair.

"Go to sleep, Nicole...you need some rest...." I heard his voice while my eyes were closed and I began drifting asleep, on the beast.