Chapter 021

▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾

Nikki ||

My eyes slowly opened up to the sun that was shining in through the bedroom causing me to hiss slightly. I looked around the room before placing my hands on the side of my head to try to calm the headache that was growing rapidly. Fuck. Now I remembered why I didn't drink as much anymore. It didn't take long before I realized that I was in Brock's room. How did I get here? And where was he?

I groaned and noticed my phone was on the charger beside me so I grabbed it and checked the time noticing that it was almost noon.

"Brock?" I croaked out, stretching before I stood up, tying my hair back into a ponytail with the holder that was around my wrist.

No answer.

Maybe he was with Rena or something. Ugh. Wait -- I remember going to the club with Dolph...what happened to him?

"Brock Lesnar!" I yelled out, exiting the bedroom and walking down the stairs, "Where are you?!"

"Chill out, Bella, I'm right here," I heard his deep voice behind me causing me to jump as I turned around and was met with him standing there in just a towel on.

My eyes wandered down his body causing him to smirk.

"Don't fucking smile like that, Lesnar. I'm still pissed at you," I huffed, crossing my arms and turning my head away from him.

"Why are you mad? I thought you forgave me last night...oh," He stopped, frowning as he realized that I was probably too intoxicated to even remember a word he said, "Forgot."

"How did I even get here?" I frowned, turning my attention back to him, "How did you find me?"

"Why did you go out with him?" Brock questioned back, giving me a frown of his own, "After everything."

"You don't know anything about him and I, Brock, so don't even start!" I snapped back at him causing him to raise an eyebrow, "Seriously, how did I get here?!"

"He was trying to take you back to his place and do god fucking knows what, Nicole! I was going to let him take advantage of you like that so I asked one of the women at work where you went and heard you left with him. I was fuckin' pissed. Got even more pissed when I saw his ass dragging you out of the club to his car," he clenched his jaw as he slammed his fist against the wall.

"W-What?" I whispered, "Brock..."

"Don't!" He yelled out before turning back into the bedroom and slamming the door.

He really came for me? He actually really cares about me? No...there's no way. I walked towards the door and slowly opened it, peering inside to see him getting dressed. I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as he ignored me and sat on the edge of the bed, "Please talk to me."

"What the fuck is there to talk about, Nicole?" he sighed, looking over at me as I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"I just...don't want secrets between us," I placed my arms on his shoulders as I looked into his deep blue eyes, "Is there anything going on between you and your ex?"

His face hardened again causing me to suck in my breath, "No. She just threw herself on me again and you happened to walk in right as she jumped into my lap. Fucking whore."

Hearing him say that caused me to giggle to myself which made him smile slightly. I felt his hands on each side of my hips as he pulled me into his lap as I straddled him. "Okay, okay, I believe you, Brocky."

"Brocky. Such a disgusting name," he laughed, shaking his head as he rubbed his hand up and down my back softly, "You're lucky I kind of like you."

"Kind of like me? Wow, I'm so honored," I smiled, pressing my forehead against his.

There was a moment of silence as we just looked into each others eyes before he finally spoke up. "Nicole, what are we doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...what are we doing...? Are we together?" He questioned, taking me off guard as I felt my nerves pick up.

"I-I...don't know. What are we doing?" I bit down on my bottom lip. I wanted to be with Brock of course, but I just ended an engagement with a man of over six years almost less than a week ago. What would people think? You know what fuck what they think. I want Brock. "Brock, I want to be with you."

I watched his smile grow on his face as he pressed his lips against mine softly, "Really?" he mumbled into my lips.

I nodded, placing my hands on the back of his neck, "Really."

"Be my girlfriend, Nicole Garcia?"

"I will be your girlfriend, Brock Lesnar," my lips quickly met his as his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

I was officially with Brock now and I didn't give a fuck what the world thought. I am fearless and he is my beast.