Chapter 001

▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾

▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾

Nikki ||

Tonight was the night, I was returning at the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant in minutes as the women's royal rumble was just getting started and I was so excited. What made it even more exciting was the fact that Brie was returning as well. We haven't shared a ring together in years, so my nerves were flipping out.

"John?!" I hollered, looking down each hallway as I quickly walked determined to find my fiancé.

"Nicole!" I turned my head as I heard my sister's voice calling after me, "You will not fucking believe it."

I raised my eyebrows, taking off my snapback, "What, Brianna?"

My twin placed her hands on my shoulders, "Charlotte spoiled your return."

My mouth dropped open as I felt my anger rise slightly, "What?! When?! How?"

"On the pre-show. She asked who she wanted to win the Rumble to face and she said Becky Lynch and then you," she huffed and crossed her arms, just as mad as I was.

"Son of a b—"

My words were cut off by a huge slam of the locker room door behind us.

"Brock, please!" we heard Paul as he followed the bigger male who clearly was not happy, "You know he's new!"

"He shouldn't have been so fucking stupid!" Brock yelled in his advocate's face.

I guess I had a confused look on my face as Brie whispered in my ear, "I think he's talking about Braun. He punched his head super hard and told him to slow the fuck down or something..."

I rolled my eyes, "He has such a temper." I guess Paul and Brock overheard my comment as they both darted their eyes in our direction. Shit.

"What did you just say?" an angry beast was heading my way as Brie looked at me with widen eyes.

Even though I was terrified at the look on this man's face, I stood my ground. "I said you have a temper."

"Nicole..." Brie gritted through her teeth as she pulled on my arm, "C'mon we got to go get read—"

"I think you should watch your fucking mouth, princess," he remarked, narrowing his eyes at me before I laughed a little.

"Princess? How dare you call me a—" before I could finish my sentence, I was being dragged off by Brie as the beast was left there staring me down.

  -       

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Brie asked as we were sitting on some of the equipment near the gorilla section. "He probably would've suplexed you or something if I didn't intervene. I get that you have this Fearless persona to live up to, but going face to face with an angry Brock Lesnar is not fearless...it's idiotic," Brie was giving me a speech on how I need to be more careful with my attitude or else it would get me in serious trouble.

"I'm not scared of him, Brianna," I rolled my eyes as I watched Mickie walk in front of us.

"See you ladies out there!" the veteran winked as her music played throughout the arena and she stepped out.

Mickie was such a doll and she couldn't wait to get in the ring with her. By Mickie going out, she realized her number was next. "You nervous?" Brie broke my thoughts as she placed an arm around me.

I was so happy, but I was a little disappointed John didn't come see me before I went out there. He knew how much this meant to me and I made sure to be there for him before he went into the rumble himself. I tried to hide my disappointment as I looked over at her.

"I am so excited, Breezy. I'm more excited for you," I smiled widely as I heard my name being called, "See you out there, B."

She winked at me as the countdown began.

Brock ||

I was sitting in the locker room getting my shit together as I heard the theme song of the girl that had the nerve to stand up to me today. I found myself focus more on the screen as I watched Nikki Bella make her return and bit down on my lip as she moved her hips around. Damn, she was so hot.

No. She's with Cena.

Stupid fucking John Cena.

I felt my anger return as I tried to distract myself from the action going on the ring when I heard that all the girls were stomping on her and teaming up on her. What the fuck? Why are they doing that? That's fucking bullshit. Why am I even worried about this woman?! I shook my head as I saw the countdown in the corner begin and heard the theme song of her sister.

Thank God. She ran into the ring and began attacking the people that were teaming up on her twin.

"Brock," Paul entered my locker room as I shot him a dirty look as he looked over at the tv screen, "Watching the women's royal rumble? Since when do we care about other people's matches?"

Before I could answer his question, he noticed who exactly was on the screen and gave me a smirk, "Are we smitten by a certain Bella, Brock?"

"No!!" I answered quickly as I shook my head, "It was on when I came in and I didn't bother to change it." I lied as I rolled my eyes and noticed she was killing it out there. It was like she didn't miss a step.

Paul and I watched the match for a little bit longer when we heard a loud crash from the locker room next to mine and a man cuss while a woman giggled.

"I'm going to go check that out," Paul remarked as I simply nodded as I noticed it was down to Nikki and Asuka. I felt a since of pride that she was lasting this long. I didn't know where it came from as I barely knew her.

A disturbed faced Paul returned into the room as I looked at him, "What?"

"Brock...if, if I tell you, do not say anything, please."

"Just tell me!" I yelled.

Paul shook his head, "I just walked in on John Cena having sex with one of the new stylists."

Before I even had time to register anything I heard the bell ring and Asuka's music begin; Nikki was eliminated.

☼☼☼

a/n

I fell in love with these two ever since I began seeing shipping videos from them on youtube and since Nikki is my favorite women's wrestler and Brock is one of my favorites as well - it was perfect.

hope you enjoy!