Chapter 013

▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾

Nikki | |

After hearing Brock tell me that he wanted me to move in with him, my emotions were all over the place. It took me so long for John to ask me to move in with him and even then I had to sign some shitty ass agreement and I was humiliated. It just felt like our whole relationship was a sham - well now it for sure is a sham. I was trapped dating the golden boy just so he can live up to his reputation with the superman persona with his devoted fiance next to him.

But with Brock things were different. He seemed to like me for me without any contract involved. Then again, we only just now started getting close so maybe he would grow tired of me too. I had this constant fear about being alone and I already felt abandoned by John, I couldn't feel that way about Brock. It would hurt to much.

I guess Brock noticed that I was lost in his thoughts because he cleared his throat which caused me to look up at him.

"You okay, baby?" he questioned as my heart fluttered. Sure, he called everyone on TV baby, aside from the girls of course, but it still felt different when he said it to me.

I let out a soft hum and looked away, "Just thinking."

He nodded before standing up and walking away. I didn't know if I said something to upset him, but I decided to let him be and I called my sister.

"Hi, Nicole. Where are you?" She questioned, "John texted me a couple of hours ago asking about mom and where you were but I haven't replied yet. Everything okay?"

Of course John texted her. I was honestly surprised that he hadn't reached out to me yet.

"I'm with Brock," I whispered softly causing her to gasp slightly.

"Nicole!"

"Brianna, I can't be with John..." I started as I expected her to say something but she didn't, "B, I need to talk to you. How soon can you get to me?"

I heard shuffling around in the background, "Maybe like 4-5 hours."

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Thank you."

-----

Brock ||

The fact that Nicole hadn't gave me a yes or no answer about moving in with me was honestly tearing me up and I had no clue why. Usually I don't give a shit about this kind of bullshit, but with Nicole is was different. I didn't even ask Rena to move in with me, she asked. Why was I so drawn to this girl?

I decided to step outside before I blew a gasket and really caused her to say no about my offer. Hopefully she wasn't offended, but she would have to get used to my Beast Mode moments.

Looking out into the backyard, my focus was broke by the backdoor closing behind me and I turned around. She was standing there in a white tanktop which I think was from her clothing line or something, and black shorts. I fucking wanted to tear all that shit off and...

"Are you mad at me?" she questioned softly as I quickly shook my head.

"No, I just wanted to come outside," I remarked back as she walked up next to me and admired the view.

"It's so beautiful," she gazed out as I kept my focus onto hers.

"Yeah."

A couple of seconds went by before she looked at me, "I hope it's okay, but I asked Brie to come. I just really need to talk to her and need my sister. Is that okay?"

I let out a sigh, "I guess. Can't talk to the beast about your problems, Bella?"

I heard her giggle which caused me to smile, at least I wasn't one of her problems I hoped.

"It's just sister stuff. I promise I'll tell you soon," she muttered, wrapping her arms around my waist, "Thank you for letting me stay with you."

My arms found their way around her before I set her up on the ledge of the porch and moved in between her legs, "You're always welcome here, you know that."

She didn't say anything, but she did place her two hands on the back of my neck and pull me close to her before pressing her soft lips against mine. I heard her moan softly into my lips which was enough to begin forming a bulge down below.

Dammit this woman had such a control over me.

Her legs wrapped around mine as I deepened the kiss and gripped her hair with one hand softly as the other began traveling underneath her shirt. Once my fingers touched the bottom of her breast, I raised an eyebrow as I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. She caught on to what I was referring to as she leaned into my ear, "They get in the way of things..." she whispered as she bit down on the bottom of my lobe and then made her way to my neck.

I didn't know how much longer I could take. I gripped her breast with one hand as the other one pulled down my sweatpants, causing her to bite down on her lip. She quickly maneuvered to pull off my shirt as I simply ripped hers off. She gave me a slight pout as I commented about getting her a new one even though we both knew damn well she had a million just like it.

She lifted up allowing me to pull off her shorts and panties quickly and before she could make another move, I pushed myself against her. The only thing stopping me from officially going inside was that my boxers were still on. I could tell she was dying so I decided to have some fun.

"Do you want the beast?" I questioned, feeling her body grind against mine as the heat between us was electrifying.

"Y-yes..." she moaned out, leaning her head back as I continued to rub my bulge against her exposed lower area.

"What was that?"

"Brockkkkkkk!" she yelled out, "Fuck, I need the beast."

Good enough for me. I pushed down my boxers and quickly entered her which she yelped out slightly but then pressed her lips against mine hard as I felt her tongue trying to dominate against mine.

With each thrust, I could feel myself coming closer and closer but I didn't want it to end. Being inside her was fucking incredible.

My lips attached to her neck as I made sure to leave a mark on her bare skin. This must've pushed her close because she loudly groaned with both hands on my shoulders as I kept mine on her ass to steady her.

"I'm gonna..." she managed to slip out between each breath as she let out a loud noise which signaled that she had reached her climax. Shortly after a few more thrust, I felt myself releasing as I grunted and let out a heavy breath.

"You're amazing, Brock," she whispered, breathing hard as I chuckled.

"You're not so bad yourself. C'mon, let's go get you dressed before your sister gets her ass here," I remarked which I guess she forgot about because her whole mood shifted as she nodded while we both walked into the house. This was going to be an interesting fuckin' day.