Chapter 018

▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾

Brock ||

After a fuckin' amazing night with Nicole, I found myself in the locker room getting ready for my promo with Roman Reigns. Wrestlemania was soon so I had to beat this guy's ass to show him who he's dealing with. The one thing I was nervous about was Nikki running into Super Cena tonight. Plus she had to deal with all these people running their mouth about how sorry they were to hear about her and Cena's breakup. Ridiculous as fuck.

Paul knocked on the door to signal that we were up soon. I heard Roman's voice mixed with cheers and boos in the crowd. Chuckling to myself, I noticed how he was handcuffed and decided that this was the perfect time to show my face.

• • •

"You looked so hot out there."

I turned around and was greeted with Nikki's beautiful face smiling at me and I instantly pulled her into a hug, earning a few puzzled looks from people walking by.

"That's you, baby. All day everyday," I winked before her name was being called out for her to have her match against one of those new girls or something. "See you after." I kissed her cheek and chuckled as she blushed and hurried away towards gorilla.

Nikki ||

I flashed a smile to the crowd as I felt my hand being raised. It felt so great to be back in the ring again and I guess I got too distracted by own emotions that I forgot that there were a few other women at ring side that had a bone to pick with me. My body fell to the ground as I felt a whack on the back of my head from Mandy. Then Sonya began kicking my side, just like the week before.

"Get the hell off of me!" I yelled out as they continued smashing their fists onto my skin.

Brie Modeeee

Brie? She was back? Why the hell did this bitch not tell me? I felt the bodies being pulled off of me by my twin sister as the 'Yes Chants' filled the entire arena. I stood up and helped her throw the two members out the ring and watched as Paige slithered out. Grabbing my sister, I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear.

"You bitch, why didn't you tell me that you were coming?"

She giggled and hugged me back, "Wanted it to be a surprise to you, too."

After we posed for the crowd some more, we headed backstage and headed towards my locker room

"Have you seen him yet?" Brie asked as she shut the door behind us and hopped onto the couch.

"Who?" I questioned, pulling a water bottle out of my bag and taking a sip.

"The boogeyman," she scoffed, "Who do you think? John."

"No, I've been trying to hide out in here. I don't want to deal with people asking what happened," I sighed, leaning against the wall, "We were supposed to get married in a month."

Brie's face softened as she walked over towards me and pulled me into another hug, "Nicole, I know that you're hurting. All you wanted was to get married and start a life but he cheated on you and threatened you into staying with him. You've been through so much."

My heart sank at her words as I rested my chin on her shoulder, "It just fucking sucks."

We sat in silence for a few moments before she pulled back, "Enough of that. How's your beast?"

Hearing her mention Brock made my face heat up and my heart race slightly. I have never fallen this fast for anyone - let alone a beast.

"He's not my beast, Brie," I reminded her as I rolled my eyes.

"Might as well be!" She teased, "I'm going to go call Daniel, I'll talk to you later." Brie kissed my cheek before opening the door, "Oh, hi, Brock." She turned around and gave me a smirk before heading out behind him.

Brock entered the room and smiled at me, "Now you looked so hot out there."

My cheeks flushed once again while he began walking towards me, causing me to feel the heat from his body.

"Very fuckin' hot," he whispered in my ear as I felt goosebumps cover my arm just from the touch of his lips grazing over my ear. His hands finding their place on my lower back, pulling me closer towards him.

"Brock..." I started but was cut off by the door opening.

"Nikki."

It was a voice I recognized all too well. A voice that I was hoping that I wouldn't hear say my name for a long ass time. My eyes immediately closed as I bit my bottom lip tightly to keep myself from snapping.

"Nikki, I need to talk to you."

I could feel Brock tensing up as he shot a glare at the man I used to be in love with

I could feel Brock tensing up as he shot a glare at the man I used to be in love with. The man that destroyed me and pushed me into the arms of John Cena. My first real love.

"We're busy," Brock coldly said as his eyes didn't leave Dolph's while my ex's eyes were locked on me.

"It'll only take a second, Mr. Lesnar," he replied, "I need to talk to her."

"Brock...it's fine. Let me see what he has to say," I finally replied as Brock snapped his head back in my direction with a concerned look on his face. I wonder if he knew about our history and how badly this man treated, but that was a story for another day.

"Fine," Brock huffed as he made his way to the door, "You have five minutes, kid."

I heard the door slam and Dolph moved into the room closer.

"I saw you and John broke up," He finally admitted his true reasoning for what he had to talk to me about.

"Yup," I stated, raising an eyebrow at him, "We did."

"You know my offer still stands," he looked at me softly, reaching out for my hand and taking it, "I can give you want you want. A husband."