Secrets |DeanXreader|

In which you're possessed and the demon tells your boyfriend Dean about your self harm

"That tickles, Dean. Do it again." You hiss as he empties a flask of holy water on you. He lets out a frustrated yell and slams his hands on the arms of the chair.

"Get. Out. Of. Her." He growls, your faces inches away from each other. "Y/N, I know you're in there. This isnt you, you've gotta fight this, baby girl." He pleads. You just laugh and spit in his face.

"Oh Dean." You sigh "Y/N is a little... Busy. Right now." You laugh, a twisted grin spreading across your face. You run your tongue over your teeth, grimacing at the taste of blood that comes back. The sound of Dean's fist colliding with your face resonates through your skull. "You know, there's a lot of fun stuff floating through this fucked up head of hers. Really, Dean. Its fascinating. The things she punishes herself with when you're in the other room. Its astounding, really." You smirk as Dean grows pale.

"What are you talking about, you sick bastard?" He yells, trying to sound fierce but unable to hide the shaking in his voice.

"Oh you fool. Look at her. She's a frail little wisp of a thing. She doesn't even remember when she ate last!" You exclaim, nodding your head down at your chained body. Dean rakes a hand through his hair and examines your body, finally noticing just how small you'd gotten. "And her arms. Oh dear, those arms. I dare you, Winchester. Roll up these sleeves. I promise, she's screaming in here to not let you see." You smile, a maniacal laugh ripping out of your throat. Dean takes a cautious step forward and gingerly grabs your arm, carefully pulling your sleeve out from under the shackles on your wrist. As he rolls the sleeve up, his eyes widen, a tear slipping out.

"W-what is this." Dean whispers. Your arms are littered with angry red gashes. Some couldn't have been more than a day or two old. What really hurt him though, was the deep vertical ones, each representing past attempts to take you out of his world. Dean backs up and collapses into a chair.

"S-sammy. SAMMY!" Dean calls. Sam comes scrambling in, rushing to Dean immediately.

"What's wrong, Dean? You said you wanted me to stay out of this one." He says, his worried eyes examining his older brother. Dean points at you and breaks down.

"I can't do it Sammy. Look at her arms. I cant do it." He says, sobs racking his body. Sam looks at your arms and goes pale, his mouth hanging open.

"Ah yes, another useless Winc-"

"Exorcizamus te, ominus immundus spiritus." Sam begins, cutting off the demon. You start hissing and growling as black smoke creeps up your throat "ominus satanica potestas" Sam continues, your body arching and flailing until finally, it's done. Tears immediately stream down your face as Sam starts removing the shackles. 

"Im sorry, Sam." You mutter weakly.

"It's okay, Y/N. It'll all be okay." He reassures. Dean stands up and tells Sam to leave as he finishes unbinding you. He gently puts his hands on each side of your face, looking into your eyes.

"It's okay, Y/N. I've got you now, baby girl." He chokes out, wiping off your tears with his thumbs. He scoops you up, cradling you to his chest as he carries you to your room. He lays you on your bed and promises to return, coming back shortly with a glass of juice, a first aid kit, and one of his flannels.

"This will help with the shakiness and blood loss." He says while offering you the juice. He tugs at your shirt and glances at you for permission, gently pulling it off when you nod at him. He tries not to cry again when he sees the scars, going up to your shoulders on both arms and across your stomach.

"I- how long has this been going on,  Y/N?" He asks, gently starting to clean your wounds, both from the exorcism and from yourself.

"A few years." You mumble, looking down at your hands. "But not on my arms until a few months ago."

Dean finishes cleaning you up and wraps you in his flannel, pulling you into his lap and kissing the top of your head.

"I love you, Y/N. I dont want you to do this to yourself. I know you cant quit with the snap of my fingers, but promise to come to me if you want to hurt yourself. Or if Im too late, come to me when you relapse. Let me clean your wounds and hold you and be there for you and we can talk about how I can help the next time. You dont have to be alone. Promise me, baby." He pleads, gently stroking your hair.

"I promise, Dean. Thank you for taking care of me." You say, wrapping your arms around him and burying your face in his neck.

"Anytime. Thats what I'm here for." He reassures.

Well that was fun. Hope you enjoyed.

860 words.