Re-connection ~ Most Important

Start from the beginning

We Made Love For Almost 2 Hours In Our Blood Covered Sheets. All I Could Do Was Smile When He Looked At Me. After We Both Got What We Wanted We Cuddled.

Lashay~ Weren't We Suppose To Get Food Like 2 Hours Ago

Rashaud~ Your The One That Wanted To Know My Middle Name So Badly

Lashay~ True, But Now I'm Even More Hungry.

Rashaud~ Ight Then, Get Dressed And We Will Go Get Something. We Will Probably Be Here For A While Until The Shit At Our House Get's Cleaned Up, So We Will Go Grocery Shopping.

I Laughed

Rashaud~ What

Lashay~ You Said Our House

Rashaud~ So What You Tryna Say, You Were Just Leading A Nigga On This Whole Time?

Lashay~ Nah. Oh I Forgot To Tell You I'm Going Out Of Town Next Week With Danielle.

Rashaud~ Where Are You Going?

Lashay~ To New York To Visit Shakeem And My Aunt

Rashaud~ I Don't Know If That's Safe.

Lashay~ Aw Please, I Have To Go. I Haven't Seen My Aunt In Like 7 Years.

Rashaud~ Imma Come With You

Lashay~ It's Only Suppose To Be Me And Danielle. We Even Told Quan He Can't Go.

Rashaud~ Ight Then, Me And Quan Gonna Go But We Ain't Gotta Be With Y'all

Lashay~ Fine, We Don't Wanna Be With Y'all Anyways

Rashaud~ Neither Do We

Lashay~ Shut Up And Let's Get This Baby Some Food

He Smiled And Rubbed My Growing Belly. He Then Pecked My Lips.

Rashaud~ Ight Let's Go

We Got Dressed And Got Food. Then Went To The Grocery Store. Rashaud Put Every Damn Sugary, Buttery, Fatty Food Into Our Cart. Of Course I Couldn't Eat Like That So I Got Vegetables And Water. We Paid And Started To Load Up The Car.

Lashay~ You Are Gonna Be Fat As Hell

Rashaud~ This Is What I Eat Now And I'm Not Fat So Shut Up

We Got Into The Car And Drove Back To The Beach House. Rashaud Helped Me Take Everything Out Of The Trunk And Stock The Kitchen.

Lashay~ Well That's Done

Rashaud~ Good. Now My Babies Have Food.

Lashay~ Yup. So How Long You Think We Gonna Be Here?

Rashaud~ It All Depends. We Gotta Lay Low for A Little Minute. Dyland Wasn't Alone So Until We Find Out Who He Was Working With I Gotta Make Sure Your Safe.

Lashay~ Damn, I Feel Like I'm In Witness Protection Or Something.

Rashaud~ Don't Think Of It Like That, Think Of It Like Your Man Keeping A Closer Eye On You.

Lashay~ I Guess.

Rashaud~ Lashay

Lashay~ Rashaud

Rashaud~ I Love You

Lashay~ I Love You To

He Turned On The Tv And It Was On Bet. My Song 2 On Was Playing

Lashay~ AW THIS MY SHIT!!!

Rashaud~ Ok

Lashay~ Turn It Up

Rashaud~ Ok

He Turned It Up And I Started Singing

Lashay~ Give Me All That You Got Now. Make You Want Me Cause I'm Hot Now. I'm Gone, So Faded I'm On One. Bang Bang, Pop Of Like The Long Gun. If You Lame, Nigga You Ain't Making No Noise. Get Faded, Turn Up With The Big Boys. Live Fast, Die Young That's My Choice. Get Money, Get Money Like The Invoice.

Rashaud~ Shit, You Better No These Lyrics.

Lashay~ Shut Up And Let Me Sing My Song

He Made Me Miss A Whole Bunch Of Lyrics

Lashay~ Yeah, We Can Get Active, And All My Bitches Attractive. We Go, You Know Who We Are Now. Get High, Hotbox In My Car Now. If You Lame, Nigga You Ain't Making No Noise. Get Faded, Turn Up With The Big Boys. Live Fast, Die Young That's My Choice. Get Money, Get Money Like The Invoice.

Rashaud~ You Done Yet?

Lashay~ Shut Up, You Know I Can Sing

Rashaud~ I Didn't Say You Couldn't, But You Disrupting My Sleep

Lashay~ Whatever

I Shut Off The Tv And Got Into My Pajamas. Rashaud Was Watching Me The Whole Time But He Wasn't Getting None. When I Finished Getting Dressed I Turned And Faced Him. He Had A Smile On His Faced And Opened Up His Arms Like He Wanted A Hug. I Walked To Him And Laid On His Body. He Kissed My Forehead.

Rashaud~ Night Wifey

Lashay~ Goodnight Big Head

I Fell We Fell Asleep Just Like That.