Re-connection ~ Most Important

Depuis le début

Lashay~ Tell Me

Rashaud~ No

Lashay~ Imma Make You Tell Me

He Smirked

Rashaud~ Nah, A Nigga Will Never Break

Lashay~ Wanna Bet

He Looked Straight At My Vagina. He Was Still Thinking About D.

Rashaud~ I Don't Think Your Up To It

Lashay~ It's My Body, Besides Your Gonna Be The One Getting Hurt Not Me.

Rashaud~ Ight, Bet

I Took Off All Of My Clothes And Got In To The Shower. Of Course The Plan Was For Him To Follow Me Into It. I Don't Know What It Would Feel Like Having Sex With Rashaud After His Brother Raped Me. I Felt Comfortable With Rashaud Though So I Think It'll Be Okay, Just The Soreness Will Be A Problem.

Five Minutes Into My Shower, I Felt Rashaud's Hands Wrap Around Me. I Turned Around And Admired His Body. He Gently Lifted Me Up Then Held Me Against The Wall. I Made Sure To Rub Again's His Member So That I Could Mess With Him. He Groaned And I Knew I Was In Control.

Lashay~ So You Wanna Tell Me Your Middle Name?

Rashaud~ Nope

I Smiled Devilishly Bit His Neck. That Planned Back Fired Because He Started To Bite Mine. I Dropped My Butt Down To Rub Against Him Again And He Groaned And Put Me Down. This Was Gonna Be Fun.

Lashay~ You Sure You Don't Want To Tell Me

Rashaud~ I'm Sure

I Got Close To Him And Pinned Him Against The Wall He Was About To Push Me Back But I Grabbed His Member.

Rashaud~ Aye, Hold On!

Lashay~ I'm Sorry What?

Rashaud~ Shit Lashay Stop.

It Was Funny How Sensitive His Dick Got When He Was Hard. I Loved That I Could Use It To My Advantage. I Moved My Hand Up And Down And He Grabbed It.

 Rashaud~ Lashay, Stop.

Lashay~ What's Your Middle Name?

Rashaud~ Not Telling You

I Kissed His Lips And He Bite My Bottom Lip For Entrance That I Gave Him Then I Bit His Tongue

Rashaud~ Ow!

Lashay~ Tell Me Already Because The Next Thing Im Gonna Do Ain't Gonna Be So Nice

Rashaud~ Fine, It's Franklin

Lashay~ Aw, Rashaud Franklin Piers

Rashaud~ Shut Up, Don't Tell No One

Lashay~ I Won't

Rashaud~ Can We Get Back To This Nice Ass Shower Now Please.

Lashay~ Ok

He Lifted Me Back Up And He Looked Me In My Eyes.

Rashaud~ I Promise I Won't Hurt You

Lashay~ I Know

He Entered Me Then Everything Changed. The Pain Turned To Passion And His Touch Healed Every Wound.

Rashaud~ You Ok?

Lashay~ Yeah, Just Keep It Slow

He Smiled And Shut Off The Shower. He Carried Me And Laid Me On The Bed.

Rashaud~ I Can't Make Love To You In The Shower

Then It Hit Me. He Said Make Love. Before D Raped Me Yesterday He Said He Just Wanted To Fuck. When Rashaud Said He Wanted To Make Love To Me, It Showed He Really Did Love And Care For Me.