Chapter 40 - Family

Meoww 40 chapters wow. To he honest this story was supposed to have around 18 chaoters (with bad ending) but it's the other way round. I.AM.HAPPY.💕

Your P.O.V

~The next day~

I felt someone's breath against my forehead and a hand caressing my back. I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted from Ace's neck. I lifted my head a little so I could look at him in the eyes.

"Good Morning pretty" he whispered softly "Good morning"

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"Weird...?" Ace seemed to he confused by my answer "Why?"

"I don't know, it's just... It's been a long since we were like this and I thought I wouldn't be able t cuddle with you again" He chuckled "You're really cute" he said and pinched my nose.

"So, are we going to your home?" He asked me refereeing to my hometown so we could take Rye with us "Yes. But we should get up first. It's a long trip" he nodded.

We both got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Together.

-I hope this will be just a shower

We immediately entered the shower since we didn't have clothes on. We helped each other washing up in silence. Not an awkward one. But most of them time we just looked into each other's eyes until we finished.

We returned back to the room and put some clothes on. After taking a shower and dressing up we ate breakfast and were about to leave until Marco stopped us both.

"Where are you two going?" He asked

"We are going to my hometown"

"To do What? Don't tell me you're leaving I thought you would stay here with us"

"No, no, no! Calm down. We're going to take our son and then come to stay here" I explained. Marco smiled at me and hugged me saying goodbye " Ace, are you sure about that? You are still recovering that might be ďangerous"

"Don't worry about that. I'm just going to see my son, I won't fight or something"

"Okay if you say so. Y/n take a good care of him, also be sure to hide we don't want anyone to see you"

"Okay okay, I got it. You should calm down Marco. We will be back in a couple of days"

He nodded then we left. We took a small ship with us so we could travel to the island.

~4 days later~

Four days passed and we arrived. Gladly people didn't notice us and no on attacked us so we were safe.
"Come on we're here!" I told him as he followed me.

After about ten minutes we arrived back at my house. I knocked on the door and waited for my mom to answer. I hoped she would open the door even though it was really early in the morning. And if she didn't answer I would have to wait there for hours since I forgot the keys (referring to the reality lol).

Lucky me she was awake and opened the door. I  hugged her immediately and she returned the hug. She pulled back and said:
"Oh and who is this?" She asked. Ace bowed "Good Moring! My name is Portgas D. Ace! It's really nice to meet you!" My mom's eyes blinked "Ace? Is that-"

"Oh well about that let's go inside first"

I went inside and sat on the living room. "Mom this is Ace, Ace this is my mother Azami. And yes Mom, Ace is alive, it's weird but he is"

"I see. It's really nice to finally meet my daughter's boyfriend and my captain's son!"

"Huh? Excuse me but what do you mean by that miss?"

"Ace, my mom was part of your father's crew" Ace was surprised "Anyway Mom, We came here to take Rye. I decided to go and live with the rest of the 'crew' so I wanted to ask you. Would you like to come too? I mean it's a shame for you to stay here...alone"

"Thank you for the offer but I would like to stay here. I like this place and it's people. Besides I'm not alone I have friends here and your father visites at times so I'm good"

"Are you sure?"Ace asked her "Of course! Now go and meet your son. He lovely!" She said as she patted his shoulder.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked.

"Yes but you can wake him up. He's been sleeping for many hours. Now go he is I  tour room" I nodded and told Ace to follow me. I opened the door to my room slowly and carefully not to make noise. I could see that Ace hesitated at first.

Ace's P.O.V

Y/n opened the door to her room slowly and she entered it. I hesitated but Y/n pulled me from my hand inside the room. When I was in I saw a small baby laying on the bed. It looked so small compared to the bed.

Y/n went closer to him and held him on her hands "Baby... Wake up sweetie" she whispered softly into his ear. I was watching her how she was acting towards this child.

She wasn't being so soft before. I saw how much he loved him and that grew a feeling inside me for this child. I was actually really hesitant but I had to deal with this situation. After all it was my child.

"Come here Ace" she told me. I went closer to her and sat on the bed beside her and looked at the small baby she was holding. The little one slowly opened his eyes. My lips curved into a smile without me realizing it.

"Mommy..." the little guy said and opened his arms to hug her.
"I didn't know he could already speak"

"He can't speak straight yet but he says little things like 'I love you' or 'I want eat' ect. He is one year old after all"

"Rye..." she started "This man here is your father. Remember Papa" she told him

"Papa" Rye said. That completely destroyed me. In a good way. It made my heart melt. I did t expect anyone to call me that and I didn't think I would have that feeling because a baby called me 'Papa'

"Come on hold him" Y/n told me so I did. I held him in my arms and he really felt so small. Rye started shaking his hand picking my cheeks and saying the word 'Papa' over and over again.

I started playing with him and taking to him as much as I could.

Y/n joined. We were both talking to him and and he was answering. He tried at least.

This feeling was so weird. I felt full. I was happy. I had the woman I loved and my son beside me.

'This is my family'

_______________________
Meowww
Tell me what do you think I tried my best, it wasn't something easy to write.
Vote 🌟
See ya 🌸