fifty nine

A/N: that picture above was taken by me, if you are interested in taking a screen shot to keep it or something— maybe you want to post it lol, i need credits. DO NOT TAKE MY PHOTO WITHOUT CREDITS K BYE~ ‼️‼️‼️

I rubbed my head and sighed in frustration.

Should I give him a chance? Should I forgive him? Or should I do what my head says and don't give him a chance?

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked interrupting my thoughts.

I rubbed the back of my nape and shrugged.

"N-Nothing, where's Jihee?" I asked and he smirked.

"With my Mom, which means we have the whole week to ourselves," He replied.

"Okay," I shortly said and walked away.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water.

I need to clear my head...

"Yah, why are you avoiding me?" Taehyung said coming down the stairs.

"I'm not, just thirsty. I'm gonna go on a walk," I muttered.

Please please just give me some time Taehyung, I don't know what to do.

"Let me go with you," He grabbed my hand.

"No," I pushed him away.

I ran off and closed the door behind me.

* * *

"What do I do guys?" I scrunched my face and buried myself in my arms.

"I say... If you love him, Irene, I mean it, go for it. He loves you and I know you have deep feelings for him, why don't you want to give him a chance?" Jimin answered.

"It's not that I don't want to give him a chance, but I'm afraid to open up to him. Jimin you know what he's down in the past... How can I trust him again?" I muttered.

Jungkook pecked my cheek, "Go for it Noona, I love you. And I want you to be happy,"

"He's always cared for you, I just don't think he had a nice way of showing it. But hey, he saved you from Mark and he confessed the truth. Is that enough for you?" Jimin pecked my cheek too and buried his face in my neck.

"You're right," I patted Jungkook and Jimins head and smiled.

"Love you guys."

"We love you too."

~
"T-Taehyung," I stuttered.

"Yeah?" He walked towards me.

"I want to give you a chance... But you can't cheat or sleep with other people anymore," I said and he smiled.

"I promise I won't do that anymore, I know that I messed up in the past, but I want to show you that I can be a good boyfriend," I locked eyes with him.

"Boyfriend?"

"Irene, will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N: y'all are probably like boyfriend? what? girlfriend? read the next chapter! maybe if i'm feeling it, i'll update later today or tomorrow. goin' through stuff but felt like i had to update.