five ♡

irene woke up lazily on her bed snuggled up in her comforter and new bed sheets. today she wanted to go out and find a job on her own, she didn't wanna waste her time at home waiting all day for taehyung. " where do you think you are going?" taehyung popped out into their bedroom they shared together.
"why do i need to tell you where i'm going?" irene snapped at him coldly avoiding his question.
"don't answer a question with another question. now where are you going?" tae said with annoyance.

irene ignored him and walked out of that room and into the bathroom. she did her business,brushed her teeth and took a shower and wore her crop top with a flower imprint, distressed faded light blue jeans and some wedges. simply she put on mascara, colored her eyebrows, put a little of foundation on, lastly a quick swipe of her nude colored lipstick, picked up her gucci purse and left that house. taehyung had already left for work and arrived there a little early. "good morning s-sir." a young lady walked in examining taehyung from head to toe. her heart raced when she saw his toned jawline, his cute mole on the tip of his nose. "like what you see?" taehyung smirks at her. "ani ani. sorry i-i came in her to inform you that your "wife" visited here just now." she quoted both her fingers and bit her lip trying to attract him. in disgust taehyung replied, "she is my wife, i'd like it if you stop checking me out.

"thanks." he sarcastically says and storms out of his office and into the lounge to see irene with jimin jungkook and j-hope.

she laughed along with her best friends until she spotted taehyung. irene coughed in disguise and excused herself from her friends and left that area before taehyung could catch up to her.

"phew!" she sighed and drove around to a small cafe around the block.

she walked in and towards a cashier and ordered for a latte, irene smiled paying her with money till she saw a chalk board above the cashiers head that said, now hiring! irene wiggled her eyebrows a bit and sat down waiting for the waitress/waiter to serve. "good morning cutie! here you go." a waiter that sounded familiar placed her latte on the table.

"jin oppa!" she smiled and embraced her 'brother'.
"hey rene! how are you?" he brightly smiles and with his index finger and thumb, his thumb went across the index finger and made a little korean heart.

"i'm alright. i guess you don't know about it do you." she shrugs, he looks at her confusingly.
"know about what?" his voice full of worries asked rene.
"ill tell you later. can i meet your manager. i want to apply for a job?" she ask sweetly, jin nods and went to his office.

home:
"finally you're home.!" taehyung sighs, annoyed.

"oh was someone missing me?" irene made little baby sounds.

"in your dreams. your father and my parents want us to come over for dinner." tae explains to her and sits down on the couch.
he was already dressed up so irene went upstairs, quickly took a shower, got dressed into a black lacy dress her mother use to wear to special occasions. she applied the same make up routine as earlier and walked down the stairs in heels.

taehyung turned around wondering who was making that sound till he realized it was irene." how do i look?" she asks waiting for a reply. taehyung blinks his eyes twice to see if irene was actually there dressed up or was it just a hallucination. "....."

"you look even more ugly than you usually are." he scrunched his nose and went to the driveway unlocking his car.
"asshole." irene mumbled and sat down on the passengers seat.

dinner;
"so how are you two?" taehyungs mother asked erasing the silence.
"we're alright." taehyung replies not caring about this dinner.
"alright? just alright? well lets make that better. you two will go on a honey moon in a couple of days so get packing soon." taehyungs father smirks secretly.

"and we want a granddaughter or a grandson made on that honey moon," tae's parents excitedly said,

as soon as irene heard that, she choked on her food making everyone worried, except taehyung. she gave them a look saying she is okay, on the other hand taehyung was getting nervous. he gulped not wanting to make babies or even go on a honeymoon.

"but i have a girlfriend and we already had it." he argues back.
"and i'm a virgin,"  irene continued.

"kim taehyung! you said your broke up with her." his mother yelled at him causing the father to calm her down,
"i did, then i got back together with her" taehyung snaps and storms out of that house.
a/n; thanks for reading! if you guys have a suggestion on where honey moon should be please comment down below! 💗