four ♡

taehyung pov

"where is my daughter?" mr.bae asked me starting to get suspicious.

"um-well- she's with a friend. yeah she's with a friend." i lied, mr.bae daggers his eyes at me.

"you sure?"

i nod my head and leave his office.it's been four days since i've seen her. i really need to sort things out with her.

ooh jim-in (hahahah you might not get it) works here. i'll go ask him.

i frustratedly walk over, biting my bottom lips nervously, rubbing the back of my nape.

"jim-in."

"jimin.do you need something mr.kim?" he grits his teeth annoyingly.

hmm. such an ass am i right?

"have you seen my wife, irene?"

"hahah. why are you asking me, you should go find her yourself." he smirks leaving me there dumbfounded.

correction jim-in definitely knows where she is. hmm... i must find her.

jim-in picked up his bags and portfolios leaving his phone.i sneakily unlock it, trying to find her contact.

bae irene <3 :
jimin oppa

jimin:
yes?

bae irene <3 :
do you know where i am? here let me give you my address.

jimin:
okay thank you saranghae!

and i meant it- wait what?

she sent me her location, having me pin it.

i sent her location to my phone secretly and deleted the messages jimin sent to my phone.

MUAHAHAJAJ! i'm an evil genius.

irene pov

"hobi."

"what?" he curiously asked me.

"i think i should go. i- i hate to admit but i miss him. and it's weird because i thought i hated him." i explained earning a nod.

"ill drop you of-" hobi got cut off by taehyung!

TAE!

"no need." he smirked at hobi and dragged my arm along shoving me into the car.

home:

silence was everywhere in this house, i yawn loudly enough for taehyung to hear.

my eyes were heavy, threatening to close. my eyelids were failing to stay up.

suddenly taehyung bridal styled picked me up, his long arm right under my legs and his other arm catching my head. my hair loosely fell as he picked me up to our bedroom.

he laid me on the soft,fluffy,mattress and left to the bathroom. i turned my body to my left side, from the uncomfortable position before and fell asleep.