forty three ♡

Mina came home with us forty-five minutes ago and we were now sitting on the couch, the three of us watching tv. At the corner of my right eye, I saw Mina biting her lip while looking at Taehyung. I coughed *fakely* and got up from the couch towards the "bathroom".

I hid behind the corner and accidentally bumped my head into the wall. FUCK! My head was throbbing. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps coming closer and I quickly moved to my room.

"YA Rene, are you okay?" I heard Taehyung yell outside the room, I tried to stop breathing so heavily but my head hurts and i ran so fast.

Once I saw his footsteps under the door, I quickly hid in my closet and prayed he wouldn't find me. I'm sorry, I don't even know why I'm running myself. Using my hand, I quickly blocked it with my mouth and crossed my fingers so I wouldn't get caught. After a minute, I didn't hear anything anymore and I opened my closet slightling.

Someone jumped in front of me and yelled, "BOO!"

" AHHHHH-HOLY SHIT." I yelled and almost pissed my pants,
Shit. Taehyung caught me. Quickly, he grabbed my waist and pushed us to the bed behind him.

He traced his finger around my neck and smirked. "Let's go downstairs, I'm hungry."

-

I saw Mina taking small bits of food into her mouth as she saw Taehyung staring at me. She frowned once, kicked the table "on accident" and coughed. The atmosphere was just too quiet so I spoke up. "Mina, how's your baby?"

Dammit. I could've asked something else or at least not mention the baby. I slapped myself mentally and put on a smile realizing that the two of them eyed me down. Taehyung was giving me the "what the fuck" look and Mina was giving me a devilish look.

"Correction. Our baby is fine." I knew she meant 'our' by talking about herself and Taehyung. I awkwardly smiled but in secret, I grit my teeth in disgust.

"So... I have to go on a check up with the doctor, later this afternoon. Taehyung can you give me a ride?" Mina asked batting her eyelashes and putting her fist underneath her chin as she laid her chin there. I could tell he gulped nervously and swallowed down the piece of steak.

"Mhmp. Can Irene come along?" He asked her and I swear I heard her just punch the table.

"U-Uh why? It's our baby."

I sat in the middle of them, not knowing what the hell to do. I kept taking small bites once in a while since the steak was delicious but as a kid, I use to chug them down and one time I choked. Between the two of us, Taehyung deserves better than Mina. Obviously it isn't with me but, every time Mina talks. I want to punch her in the stomach and pull out her teeth with my fists.

"Well afterall, technically Irene and I are married. And as a married couple, we do things together. We go to places together. SO really, she'll have to come alone or else you can ask someone else for a drive." He made a huge statement about it, and placed his hand over mine.

I felt my cheeks heating up and my fists sweating.

"What time is your appointment?" He asked her, scooting closer to me.

Mina itched her head for a minute and then said, "In an hour. We better get going."

She looked away from the two of us and got her coat and hat from the closet, right by the front door. Once Taehyung let go from my hand, I quickly jolted up and felt the butterflies go away. I went where Mina went and grabbed my jacket and hat too.

-

While Mina was in the room with the doctor, I stayed outside in the lounge area waiting for Taehyung and Mina to come out too. Since he's the father, they had him stay there for her. After a couple of minutes, I felt someone breathing behind my back and I turned my head in suspicion.

All of a sudden, my vision went blurry as someone covered my mouth with some chemical.