seventeen ♡

a/n: anyways, i updated faster because lately i've been lacking to update and wanting to write more but i'm starting again to feel the need to update LMAO 😂 long rant as fuck, sorry 😉

irene pov
i still don't realize how much i like taehyung. do i like him, or do i love him? hard to explain. i feel so frustrated, my heart always pounds every time he lays a finger on me, or even when he acts like a complete jerk. i feel crazy, i feel like i would kill for him. not in that psychopathic, but i would kill for him. i'd do anything and if i had to kill someone to protect him i would. who am i kidding?! FUCK OFF RENE. that idiotic, bipolar, jerk ass, boy always bothers you. you caN't fall for him irene.
i think i'm sick.

"someone okay?" jungkook giggled.

"yeah, i'm okay. i just.... i miss taehyung." i sighed heavily.

"you still keep saying that noona, what if; you can't trust him?" jungkook asked biting his bottom lip.

"tell me." i eyed him down.

"i think he's dating eunji again, on her twitter..... it shows a picture of them chugging each other's tongue down their throats." he choked in disgust and took a sip of his water.

oh well, my feelings for him weren't strong anyways.............. i feel so annoyed, i feel so jealous and angry. but i can't, they knew each other first. and besides, they dated ever since middle school. that's hella (a/n: only my o.g. fam knows what i mean😉) long.
"kook, i'll be upstairs. you okay down here, or do you want to join me?" i asked him, and got up from
the couch. i think i gained a few pounds. fuck, i love to eat.

"no. you should get out of the house, come lets go to the mall or something shortie." he snorted.

"i'm older than you kook, besides i am broke asf."

he smiled and dragged me to his car. that's just how it was.

taehyung pov
"call eunji, i need to speak to her urgent." i sighed.

my assistant nodded.
"how could you post such a fake of us!? remember you forced your dirty lips onto mine!?"

(and remember taehyung, that YOU are the one who crashed your lips onto mine first. i just finished our business.)

"well go finish it with someone else, don't be a slut eunji. go find someone else to kiss, because i most certainly am not the one." i end the call and sighed in excitement.

i hope that she doesn't see that post eunji posted a picture of us kissing.
it'll bring everything down.
"taehyung-ah, how are the records and chartings so far for our CEO company?" my father asked me.

"we're doing well, but irene's father is gaining more and more now. what do we do about this?" i asked him.

"i figure i shall have a group meeting for this, i'll let you know later son. i have to go now. good luck." my father gave me a thumbs up and left the building.

today was so tiring, i feel like the world crashed down on me. i massaged my temples softly and grunted. i hope i can go home..... i miss irene. wait what-?
taehyung no, you can't have feelings for her. remember, you had this marriage arranged for a reason. remember this is all fake and will fall down completely once it's over.
we drove back to my hotel i am currently staying in for two weeks. i walked in, and seeing girls flutter over me. call me arrogant but i'm the most handsome in this world. girls were blushing, fixing their hair, some licked their lips. most smiled.
i came into my room and fell on my bed completely snoring the second after.

irene pov
"minhyuk?" i whisperer sitting down at the cafe. i saw him smiling at a group of elders, his arm was wrapped around the girl's waist. wait a MiNutE! that's the same girl taehyung had sex with?! wHAT THE FuCk!?

"kook! kook! kook!!" i exclaimed.

"what?! what! what!" he mocked me and rolled his eyes.

"look over there, that guy having his arm wrapped around the girl's small fit waist. that's the same girl taehyung slept with." i explained and covered my face right before minhyuk spots me.

"JINJA!?" he shrieks and grabs my hand pulling my hand away. we walked away from the couple and left the mall in a rush.

there i ran into-
"WATCH OUT NOONA!!!!" jungkook yelled..

TO BE CONTINUED.........