nineteen ♡

a/n: i feel this chapter is boring so i'll MAKE sure the next is interesting. anyways, school iis starting for me again but i'll still be able to update this story. but yeah if anyone else is going back to school good luck. also, if anyone wanna talk to me during school or whatever, my ig (instagram) is "Taehyungme22" i do follow back :)

irene was still laying in her bed pale while others waited patiently for her to wake up. days passed by and jungkook stopped visiting, he lost hope she would wake up. taehyung never found out she was in the hospital. and so secrets and lies appeared. jungkook lied to taehyung so he wouldn't have to know. today jungkook was ready to face irene again and he walked into her room.
"how is she?" he asked the docter.

"she was in coma for a week but i'm sure sometime today or tomorrow she'll wake up. it looks like she is getting better, getting healthier." the doctor informed him and left.

"i miss you noona, i'm sorry i wasn't here and i didn't tell taehyung."

jungkook waited there for a while and took a nap.
"serves her for stealing him from me."

"get out of here eunji, no one asked you here." jungkook growled.

"it doesn't matter that i'm here, irene deserves what she got, taehyung's mine. if you don't want her hurt, then tell her to stay away from taehyung. oh and jungkook, you'd better not tell taehyung or irene what i did to her, or else i'll do the same to you." with that eunji left.

this whole time jungkook knew who had hit irene that day at the mall. he knew but kept quiet. for now he isn't sure whether he should irene what happened when she wakes up.
a small sound crept and it got loud and clear.
*buzz buzzz*
"DOCTOR! DOCTOR!" jungkook yelled.

they came in and asked jungkook to leave. he did so and sat outside patiently waiting.

taehyung was on his way home now expecting irene to be at home making food. as he pulled up on the driveway, the lights were dimmed out. his flowers were dying, and the widows were closed.  he walked in the house with a confused look and saw that no one was home. he went up the stairs and looked around, "irene?!"

no response....
he got worried and started to look around for irene all over the place until he got a call.
"hello?"

{hello kim taehyung? this is Doctor kim, you wife has awaken.}

"what do you mean? what's wrong?!"

{irene has been in coma for a week. but she just woke up, and is now resting still.}

the doctor cut the line and taehyung was on his way to the hospital speeding his way there.
"what room is irene in? i'm her husband.?" he asked.

"this way." the nurse leaded him upstairs and left afterward.

taehyung joined in beside jungkook and they both kept quiet not wanting to talk to each other.
"so.... did you bother not to tell me?" he asked the maknae.

"i was going to tell you once she woke up."

"and what if she didn't?" taehyung asked. jungkook stared at taehyung for a while and hesitated to speak a word.

they say in silence again and waited.
finally the doctor came out with good news.
"can i see her?" tae asked.

"can i see her first?" jungkook asked.

"i'll have her husband visit her first." the doctor replied.

"i am." jungkook lied so he could see his best friend.

"no i am..." taehyung rolled his eyes.

the doctor gestured taehyung to come in and he nodded.

_________________________________________

"YO! i'm back baby and proud to eat."

"calm down rene, you still need to rest and eat." taehyung walked in.

"taehyung? is that you or is my eyes blinding me?"

"your not making sense you idiot. and i'm here to take you home: so i'll be staying with you till they discharge you. better tell the bunny kid to go home." taehyung cheekily smiled.

"but-"

"shut up and eat. your food will get cold." taehyung rolled his eyes and sat by her admiring her everything.

your so beautiful, i want to stop. you'll get hurt; but my feelings for you grow....