nine ♡

a/n: the next chapter will be more interesting..... drama's gonna happen... what do you think will happen? and sorry for the short chapter

irene woke up due to the snoring from a little kid. she shook her head twice to the side since her vision was unclear. she turned around and saw taehyung snoring peacefully with his leg close to her stomach.
"wake up." irene shook tae awake but failed. he stayed asleep and pulled rene closer to his body and snuggled up with her.
"shit dude? do you work out? nah." irene jokes out loud.

all of a sudden taehyubg climbed over irene forcing her arms to go above her head.
taehyung: i do work out, in fact *takes off shirt* do you see these abs?

irene's eye widen and she felt her heart pounding loudly. she blinked twice and sighed.
"tae? can you get off me? i'm dying." irene huffed.

"YOU CALLED ME BY MY NICKNAME!!" taehyung shouted like a little kid and kept tickling irene, everyone of her weak spots.

irene giggled non-stop and tried to pull taehyung off of her but failed.
"i'm not wearing a bra y'know.,.." irene said.

"pfft? yeah right, knowing you.... you aren't that comfortable around me to do that.." taehyung pointed out.

"but i am.... this time." irene glanced up at him.

"fine, we'll see who wins!" taehyung says like a little kid and bends down to hug irene, but he felt a slight poke and his eyes widen from shock.

"ewww! cooties! get away from me!" taehyung whines and pushes her off the bed. irene laughed and walked towards the bathroom.

"i'll always not wear my bra to sleep so don't hug me." she smiled at him and closed the door.

-afternoon-

"what should we do today?" irene asked taehyung while he was gobbling down his watermelon.

"y....... son't...... now?" taehyung said unclearly.

"what?" irene asked in confusion.

they both sat in silence and irene tensed up a little when taehyung squirmed closer to her.
she moved a an inch away as taehyung just crept closer to her.
she repeated her steps again as does taehyung. he kept in this childish look while eating watermelon and mocking her.
on her last move she attempted to slide but her butt felt the fresh air that landed on the ground.
"HAHHAHAHAH!" taehyung laughed.

"fuck you!" irene madly shouted and chased taehyung around the room.

they both panted hard with sweat dripping at the top of their forehead.

"i hate you." irene mumbled.

"i love you too." taehyung plastered a grimy smile.