eleven ♡

a/n: shit! my readers, i like monsta x. anywaysss, sorry for this long update i actually didn't pay attention to my word counts until i finished and smh....... i'm at like 890 something but now since i'm typing this, i'm at 915. make that longer. lol i'm a dumb hoe, anyways sorry for this messed up "message" enjoy fellow readers and new readers!

irene cheerfully walked away eating bit by bits of mixed cotton candy, pink and blue. she smiled and ate while walking towards taehyung to give him some.
"taeh-" she stopped after seeing a disturbing image.
taehyung was smirking at a random girl and putting his arms on her waist. they were inching closer together and the girl crashed her plum lips upon taehyung's. he smirked secretly knowing irene was watching all along.
irene's eyes widened and she dropped the cotton candy. she froze, her body maintaining still.
tears started to form and she wanted to go and slap that girl across her face but realized that's such a cruel thing to do. taehyung and the girl were passionately making out and her arms started to wonder all over taehyung's body. irene in disgust scrunched up her nose and she walked away with tears raining.
parents and couples gave looks and stares, they knew it wasn't pleasant to look around, especially with kids running around.
"hey are you okay?" minhyuk popped out and asked irene who was balling out.

"y-yeah i'm fine. i just wan-nt to be alone." irene hiccuped and turned away because she didn't want him to see her this way.

"being alone won't help. come on, lets go to my place. i finished my shift." minhyuk offered feeling bad, he knew although he just met her he felt strange. he didn't like the way she was crying, it made him sad.

irene agreed because she wanted to get away from the scene.
they arrived at minhyuk's temporally apartment within ten minutes.

minhyuk made hot chocolate for irene and coffee for himself. he sat down on the couch and beckoned irene to join. she got the hint and sat down close to him. she laid her head on his shoulder and cried silently.
"what's wrong?" he asked softly.
"just shit you wouldn't understand." irene replied.

"i'm sure i can, i've been through a lot too. but trust me, it gets better. and as i said, don't shut anyone out. being alone won't help, it just makes you distanced and alone. but i'm here for you, always." minhyuk smiled and hugged her tightly.

"wow. i came home with a stranger and he is now hugging me? boi am i lucky?" she chuckled.

"you sure are." he smirks.

"anyways, what have you gone through? you said you've been through shit as well." irene said.

"the kind where i had a broken heart." minhyuk replied sadly. he didn't wanna talk about it, but he knew if she were to tell him, he had to make sure she trusted him first.

"what happened?" she curiously asked.

"she died." he choked on air and had tears forming.

"i'm sorry minhyukie. but it's okay, like you said: it gets better. let me tell you my story now." irene said making it fair.

they chatted for awhile talking about life, broken hearts and shit.
"it's getting late, i should head back home soon. can i charge my phone first? it's dead." irene asked.

minhyuk nodded and got up to get some pizza from the fridge.
"lets eat while your phone charges." irene smiled and sat down beside him eating the pizza.

-twenty minutes later/

"my phones all charged, thank you minhyukie. see you later." she smiled and embraced him with a hug.

he blushed," go, i don't want taehyung???? to get worried."

she nodded and left the apartment, turns out the hotel she shared with taehyung wasn't that far from it so she could walk. minhyu offered her to walk her there but she rejected not wanting to trouble him.
she walked in knocking on their bedroom, it was silence.
suddenly the door brews open with a girl,messed up hair, messy make up, clothes wrinkly.
"um-can i help you?" she says annoyed at irene.

"yeah actually, you hoe better leave this hotel. you aren't gonna like what i'm gonna tell you, unless you want a heartbreak?" irene made a point.

"tsk? ain't gonna believe an ugly bitch like you." that girl snapped.

"fine. he's married to me, that's right. i'm his wife, here's the ring for proof. and didn't you know that he's just using you for your body? maybe dress a little un-slutty and maybe you'll actually find a REAL boyfriend." irene snapped back kicking her out of their hotel room.

she stomped towards taehyung who was in bed not noticing her. she yanked the bed sheets off of taehyung's body. not caring if he was naked.
"hope you enjoy this "honey moon" alone with that slut! cause i'm leaving!" irene shouted at him packing her undergarments and clothes.

"ireeeeennnee. don't leave me." he mumbled.

"i wouldn't have if you didn't sleep with a nasty girl like her." irene yelled frustratingly yelling at him.

"what do you mean? i slept with you jagi, come to bed. i'm sleepy." he kept his eyes glued shut.

"you asshole! i'm leaving this shitty hotel! and i'm divorcing you once i get back to seoul!" she said one last time and left that place in tears.

she knew what to do. she ran away back somewhere she knew she felt safe, not sad but happy. minhyuk's apartment.