fifty ♡

No ones Pov

"Taehyung watch out-!" Jimin yelled as a gun shot was heard.

Jimin quickly ran as fast as he could, pushing Taehyung out of the way as the bullet went through him. Taehyung bounced back to the wall groaning.

The person who shot Jimin quickly bolted getting out of there alive as Jimin was laying down on the floor with blood flowing out.
"Jimin oh my good you pabo! Why did you do that?!" Taehyung yelled freaking out and running over to Jimin.

"I d-didn't want you to g-get hurt. W-Who would p-protect my I-Irene?" Jimin softly spoke as Taehyung sighed but with a little laugh.

"Jimin hyung, you didn't have to take a bullet for me. If I were to die that would've been a good thing. But don't do something stupid as that, I'm not worth saving." Said Taehyung and Jimin slapped him with the little force left he had.

"You dumbass. I saved your life because I know how much Irene loves you. I remember when you would be a dick and you would hurt her, she'd come crying to me and also Jungkook talking about how you're an ass to her. She loves you a lot even though you've hurt her so much Tae.. she cares about you. And I for sure know that she would take a bullet for you, even though you might not deserve it as much. You h-have to save Irene okay? For me? For her? Please. My Rene will get paranoid and freak out, please save her." Jimin begged coughing up some blood as Taehyung had tears dwelling up in his eyes.

"You are dying.... aren't you?" Taehyung asked wiping away his tears.

"Aw Tae, you care about me?"

"Shut up."

"Nah I'll be fine Tae, don't you worry. Just focus on finding Irene for now and then come back for me." Jimin smiled and Taehyung left him laying on the ground as he searched for a door that would lead to Irene.

*thirty minutes later*
Taehyung was on to the second to last door as he heard Jimin coughing again.

"Jimin hyung are you sure you're okay?" Taehyung asked trying to open the lock.

No response.

Taehyung thought maybe he didn't want to answer him, but he had to find Irene. For Jimin, for Irene. He went in the room finding a girl with black hair, and rags on her body that were white.

"Irene? It's me Taehyung, your husband."

"T-Tae?" She spoke in a soft voice.

The two embraced each other crying in each other's arms.

"Come on, let's get you out of here. Quickly."

Taehyung and Irene exited her room, locked the door and sighed, overthinking things.

"Let's go get Jimin too."

After walking towards Jimin, Taehyung saw blood all around his body, he must've been coughing a lot.

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung what the hell is wrong with Jimin?!"

"Someone shot him, we don't know who." He said nudging Jimin to wake up.

"And you didn't bother to save him?! He could've died!"

"WHAT IF HE'S ALREADY DEAD!!" Taehyung yelled frightening her.

Jimin slapped Taehyung on the thigh and sighed," I'm f-fine... but you aren't gonna be once I beat your ass for talking to her like that."

"Irene, are you okay?" Jimin asked her as she hugged him missing his warm hugs. He pecked her forehead and smiled.

"I'm okay. But are you okay? That shot look deep af."

They laughed and Jimin replied with," Nah I'll be fine. Just promise me you will be healthy, promise me you will look over Jungkook and promise me you'll have kids later on."

Irene cried," What are you saying? You can't leave me Jimin, no don't leave me."

"I'll be fine Rene, but I care about you more than I care about myself. Taehyung get her to the car, drive her back safely please."

"No! I will not go anywhere! Jimin please no. Stay with me. You aren't gonna leave me please don't. I don't have anyone besides you and Jungkook and Hoseok. Please don't leave me.." Irene cried as Jimin wipes her tears.

"I thought I told you I would be fine?"

"You are speaking like you are about to die."

"I love you Irene, take care of Jungkook for me okay?" Jimin kisses her forehead and Taehyung grabs Irene by the arm.

"We need to go." Tae said looking away from Chim, he couldn't bare to leave him behind.

"Chim I'll call the ambulance okay? They'll find you and save you and we can all live happily together? Just wait okay? wait for the ambulance okay? I promise you will get out of here alive."

Jimin chuckled and smiled nodding at his best friend. She was going crazy, she knew he would be dead soon, but she couldn't bare to admit it to herself, or anyone.

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you Irene."