t w o ♡

irene pov
today was my last day to work at my fathers CEO company. never have i ever been so happy in my life to quit working. it's just a pain in the ass.

"oh pumpkin. i ordered you lunch... i hope you didn't eat yet." he smiled handing over a bag full of two burgers and one medium sized fries. and for drinks, two caramel lattes.

i chuckled," dad! you bought me too much."

"not really, your soon-to be husband will join you" those words made me so shook. ahh, when i finally get to forget what happened last night, my dad just has to remind me.

"o kay" i gritted my teeth in disgust, taking a seat and waiting for my husband.

my father left me saying he had somewhere to go and will be back soon.
hmm? where is that asshole?

"hey." taehyung came in, wearing dark distressed clothes matching one another.

his eyeliner again, oh god! stop bae irene.

"take a seat." i TRIED to be polite.

grabbing the food out, i gave him his and ate mine in peace.

"we have to go shopping for our attire." he blandly says.

"okay. should we head out now?" he nods leaving first, i'm really gonna miss this place yet all i ever wanted was to quit.

"goodbye." i waved at my office which probably was a silly thing to do.

mall:

"this dress seems to short." i said, examining if i looked pretty in this dress.

walking out to get a review from taehyung, he immediately forced me back in the fitting rooms to change.

hours passed by, and soon enough the store is gonna close up. i could already tell they were annoyed with us. i mean who can blame them.

at the last minute, i found a white silky thin dress that had a puffy spoofed up curls at the ends. around the chest area it didn't show to much, which surprisingly is the first for me to agree to.

it was just so soft, i felt like this was the right dress.

"tae?" i called for him, he turned his head and immediately his jaw dropped but soon after his shocked face became a smirk.

"finally.... took you long enough to find a dress." he sarcastically smiles and pays for my wedding dress. i'm so not ready for this.

wedding day:

"i'm not ready." i nervously said, complaining to jimin, jungkook and hobi.

"you'll be fine irene-ah." hobi smiles giving me two thumbs up. jungkook currently finished designing my hair,giving it that natural curly wave look.

"thank you jungkook!" i grin, embracing him.

"hahah no problem noona."

"i can't believe it, my baby girl is growing up." hobi and jimin shed a tear.

"aww don't cry, we will always be the best of friends. i embraced all of them, equally hugging all. i'm really gonna miss them.

my father came in, ready to walk down the aisle with me.

the dramatic music began to play, my hands were sweating crazily. i'm not ready.

we arrived by taehyung and the priest in no time.

here i go," just get on to the 'i dos' please" taehyung cut him off, trying to be very polite.

"do you bae irene, take kim taehyung as your husband?" i froze, do i really want this?

"i do."

"do you kim taehyung take bae irene as your wife?"

"i do."

omg! now i know what's gonna happen.

"you may now kiss the bride." the priest cheered, oh my god. too close.

his lips instantly crashed onto mine. we passionately kiss, "savoring" this moment for later on. like what the fuck just happened. he stole my FIRT KISS! OH KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG-

everyone congratulated me, wishing this was real. but this was arranged, i want to marry someone i actually care for.

"lets go home." taehyung dragged me to our car, buckling for me.

"we-" i got cuff of by the annoyed alien," yes. i bought it for us."

new home:

"you'll sleep on the couch, i'll sleep in the master bedroom." taehyung plastered a fake smile leaving me downstairs.

whatever. i've slept on a ground tons of times so i'm used to it. i took a warm relaxing bath and dressed into my silky Gucci pjs.

"goodnight taehyung." i chirp, although he was clearly asleep as i went into his room.

i head downstairs, so lazy and exhausted.i turned off the lights, crashing on the couch. todays been a long day, i hope this marriage isn't troublesome.

a/n: sorry for the boring chapter, i tried to write a good wedding chapter but i'm so bad. i don't even know what they say soo... yeah. i hope you enjoyed.