fifty two +a/n

hey guys, so i don't know if i should continue this book anymore? if you guys want me to, please let me know. i just don't feel as motivated anymore to update.

Irene's Pov

"Jimin have you heard from Taehyung at all this week?" I asked.

Jimin shook his head and went back to watching tv and snacking. He was let out a couple of days ago and I've been staying with him and Jungkook since.

"Rene has he even called you?? Texted you??" Jungkook asked me plopping down on the couch as well.

"No.. Do you think he's upset with me?"

Jimin and Jungkook cocked their heads towards me, stared at each other and then back at me.

"Uh.. I don't know.." They mumbled at the same time and then looked away from me.

Hm. Not weird at all. Oh it's fucking weird all right. I wonder if there's something I should know. Me, being the total bitch, I got off of the couch and stood in front of Jungkook.

"W-What are you doing?" He questioned me.

I smirked. "If you don't tell me what you know, I will grab your balls."

I leaned forward and he gulped. Jimin just started to laugh his ass off not caring I was gonna grab his boyfriends balls.

"N-Noona..."

"J-Jungkook.."

(A/N: WTF DID THIS HOE (ME OFC) JUST TYPE???

"Hyung, aren't you going to do something about this?" Jungkook panicked and looked over my shoulder at Jimin.

"Excuse me, I'm watching a show right now." Jimin responded jokingly and rolled his eyes.

Kookie grunted and stared at me. I stared back and gave him a cold ass glare.

"This can stop right now if you just tell me what you're hiding from me." I told him.

He gulped once again and I rolled my eyes. This kid really gonna not tell me huh? I mean seriously, what's so secretive he has to hide from me.

"Taehyung is back together with Mina!" Jungkook blurted out and Jimin glared getting off of the couch across from us.

"Jeon Fucking Jungkook!" Jimin cussed and ran towards him as I moved gently out of the way.

"THANKS A LOT NOONA! I HATE YOU!"

"Love you too Kookie, thanks for the information."

I bolted right out of the door and went into my car. And I drove to Taehyung's place.

-
Damn. I forgot how huge his house is. I haven't been at home (I know I called it his house) since forever. It's been awhile, I actually miss living here. After admiring the house for awhile, I walked up to the black gates and rang the doorbell. No one answered.

Lets see if I can climb this damn gate.

I jumped and climbed my way through the gates (which hurt like hell) and mumbled groans.

"You did it Irene, you actually did it." I said to myself and looked around to see if any windows were open.

I peek through a couple of windows and saw Mina laying on the couch sleeping. I went to the next window and saw Taehyung making food.

What the actual-

My mind was telling me to get out of here and to run away, but my heart was telling me to stay and to go into the house and figure out what was going on. I didn't know who to listen to, my mind or my heart? I chose my stupid heart and sneaked into the house by one of the open windows.

I was careful not to make a sound, and I was breathing quietly. Phew! I made it into the house.

"What are you doing?" Someone spoke.

I realized who was talking. Shit.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Taehyung glared.

"Get out of my house, NOW!" He yelled, loud enough for me to hear him but not loud enough to wake up Mina.

"What do you mean? I live here." I said.

Taehyung was seriously glaring at me. He didn't care that he was being rude at all. My cheeks were tingling. My heart beat was racing so loud he could hear it.

"I don't want anything to do with you anymore Irene, just leave. Leave me alone."

That kinda hurt. I felt my heart shatter into tiny pieces.

"W-What do you mean? Taehyung stop. What's wrong with you?" I asked, and walked closer to him.

He stepped back and I saw a tear trail down to his cheek.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I just don't care about you anymore, and I don't want to be anywhere near you."

"W-Why?" I stuttered.

I felt like shit, just standing there like a complete idiot. No. I felt like a complete idiot caring for someone like him. Why did he have to be so cold towards me?

"I want to get a divorce." He spoke softly and wiped his tears away quickly, thinking I didn't notice.

"And what if I don't want to get a divorce with you?"

"Then I'll be glad enough to sign for you."