twenty six ♡

A/N: Yeet! I updated again, sorry for taking so damn long. I've been working on this chapter for awhile and finally I'm happy with it. *smirks* enjoy ;)

Author POV

Irene and Hyeon were both chilling on the couch laughing together with wide smiles. Taehyung was obviously spying on them to see if they were gonna make out or something. He coughed once when Hyeon was leaning towards her face but Irene knew he was taking too far so she moved herself away. Irene said," So.... do you wanna go to the mall or something?" Hyeon didn't reply and was struggling to answer, he didn't want Taehyung to come along. He was surely gonna beat Taehyung and have Irene all to herself. "I don't know Rene." Taehyung grunted and smirked," Only I can call her that and her best friends." Irene laughed," Yeah Tae's right, I only let my best friends and well-- him call me that." Hyeon awkwardly laughed and placed his hand on her thigh trailing it back up," Y'know... we can get out of here and-" Hyeon was cut off by Taehyung who's cheeks were madly puffing," Don't touch her."
"And why not? You're divorcing so." Hyeon glared at him while Taehyung who got away from the kitchen walked to Hyeon with icy cold glares," Listen here you asshole, I let you into my house without a beating. Don't make me beat your ass."
Hyeon just laughed at him pretending to be scared while Irene who was shocked surely knew Taehyung was serious. Irene wanted Hyeon to leave before Taehyung gets mad but they both glared at each other for dominance trying to fight over for her. But Taehyung would never let someone- anyone take Irene from him. "Like I'm scared of you." Hyeon fought back," You should be. Men do crazy things for the people they love."

Irene eyes widen, she was thinking what the hell Taehyung was talking about. Does he love me? Irene thought about that and blushed slightly. "That's right, Irene's mine." Hyeon confidently said and smirked," I beg to differ, I've touched Irene, I've taken care of her when she was sick, I've always been fed up with her, if you think a worthless trashy hoebag like you can come into her life and take her away is possible, then you're wrong. Because she's mine, and will always be mine. Now get the fuck out of my house before I kick you out myself." Taehyung said in a raspy voice that made Irene's heart thump rapidly. Hyeon knew he wasn't going to give up, but because Taehyung was ten times more buff, more handsome and directly more smart and competitive, he gave up." Fine, you win. Irene, see ya around." Hyeon glared one last time and slammed the door. All he was desperate was for her body. Irene came closer to Taehyung and hugged him," Thank you."