fifty three

I sat on my seat in the plane and gave a long sad sigh. My life is going to change, I'm going to change. I'm going to run away from my problems and start over. Living in Korea has been a nice life, but ever since I've met Taehyung, my life has changed and I can't seem to live with it.

I can't keep getting hurt from him and I can't keep trying to care about him. He's a messed up person, and I don't want to be around him.

A tear trickled down my cheek and I wiped it away.

"I'll miss you, I'll miss you so much," I paused. "But this is going to be a good thing, I can start over and live my life the way I wanted to live it." I said.

Putting my coat beside me, I selected a movie to watch. I might as well be entertained on the long ride.

"We will be boarding soon, please hold on tight." The flight attendant said through the mic.

"Goodbye Seoul, Hello Paris."

-
Jimin's Pov

"Yo Kook, have you heard from Rene?" I asked.

I sat down beside him and drank my water.

"No I haven't, let's go check up on her." He replied.

We got off of the couch and went upstairs to her room. I knocked on the door but there was no response.

"She should be here, I've been downstairs since last night and I didn't see her leave." He explained.

I thought about it for a moment and opened the door. Hm. She didn't lock it. I walked towards the window and saw that it was open, also with the curtains curled which hung from the window to the ground.

"Our idiot best friend left... And she sure as hell was smart. But dumb because she could've gotten injured!" I said in an angry tone.

Jungkook stared at me and kept quiet. I looked around once again and saw a note that was left on her bed. It was in an envelope. I opened it up and it read:
Dear my best friends for life who are idiots, I fucking love you all. And I'm sorry but I left. Don't flame me for leaving from the window okay? I'll be in Paris France if you need me. Also don't fucking tell Taehyung or my Dad that I left Korea. And don't mention to them about this letter either. Take care my bitches, love youuuu.
- sincerely, your hoe best friend, Irene.
p.s. i love you, y'all better take care of yourselves and don't break up. ;)

I laughed and cried at the same time.

"Kookie, we are going to Paris France." I said and grabbed his hands going to our room to pack.

"Hyung why?" He asked looking at me.

"She ran away, and we are going to go after her. So pack all of our photo albums, whatever that will help us convince her to come back." I answered and left the room.

Irene, take care, and be safe. I love you.

-
Irene's Pov

I sat on my bed in my apartment. There are two rooms, two bathrooms, one included in my room, a nice kitchen, living room, and a small workspace. This apartment was actually a nice place, I like it here.

Now what should we do with your hair? What should we do about your looks?

I'm seriously going to change myself. And instead of going by my other name, kinda nickname-ish, I'll go by my real name. Bae Joohyun.

I smiled.

Let's do this hoe.

-
Taehyung's Pov

"Oppa, can you get me some water?" Mina asks.

I nodded and went into the kitchen to grab some water for her.

"Here." I said and gave it to her.

"Oppa, we should go on a date. Where would you like to go?" She asked.

"Just so you know Mina, I'm only marrying you because you are carrying my child. And because you are carrying my child, I shall stay with you." I said and saw her nod.

Irene, I'm sorry.