Europe

A/N: The tour in my book is  February-April.

Allison's p.o.v

Today we were flying to London. Right now it was 12 PM. We are boarding our plane. We found our seats and sat down. When we got to England it would be 6:00 their time.

*******************************************************************************

It was 6:00 and our plane was landing. We got off and went to baggage claim. This time we did not get a call from the management. We called for  taxi and waited for it to arrive. Once it arrived we got in and gave them the address to the hotel. Once we got there we had to figure out who as sleeping where. We had a room with one bed which Michael and calum were sleeping in, another room with 2 beds where Luke and Connor were sleeping in then another room with 2 beds where dad and I were sleeping in. We went to the buffet in the lobby and had supper. We were going to do something but I was tired. I decided to go to bed.
************************************************************************

Right now we were on tour. Connor and I stayed backstage every night while the guys played. We were in Switzerland right now. We had 5 shows left and 2 breaks for the Europe leg of this tour left. We rented a van and we were driving around Rome. The streets were really busy. Ashton decided that he was going to drive. We had to do rock paper scissors to see who got to sit in the passenger seat. I won. We all got in and began driving. All of a sudden a car came from the other lane and hit us straight on. The last thing I could remember before passing out was that dad looked  worse then I did.