Auditions

Allison's p.o.v

Today last period is auditions. I was so nervous that I was shaking. I have never performed in front of so many people at least my family, Daniel, 1D and Little Mix will be there for support. I was on the bus going to school. At lunch we were going to go down to the field to practice. We were all in our outfits.

 We were all in our outfits

We had English first. I walked into the  classroom taking my seat. Today was another grammar lesson. Once she taught us we were given seats of work to complete before the end of class. I finished mine quickly and handed them in. There was still 15 minutes of class left. I was talking with my friends in the back of the classroom.

Allison: So are you guys excited?

Danielle: Of course!

Olivia: I'm a bit scared though.

Leslie: We will be fine.

Skyler: Guys did you hear about Julia?

Allison: no. What?

Skyler: She is auditioning on her own. She wouldn't even let her friends join. But they have to watch her sing.

Allison: Can she even sing?

Olivia: No. Last year she didn't even get past auditions. She is singing Ariana Grade songs.

Allison: Ok.

Danielle: Also when we were friends with her 2 years ago we all joined as a group. The judges told us we could go on if we didn't take her.

Allison: What did you do?

Leslie: Well we didn't go on only because we were here friends. 

Can she dance?

- They all burst out into laughter until the teacher stops them-

Allison: So I guess it's a no.

- The bell rings and they get ready for gym-

Teacher: Run 5 laps and meet me back here.

- They run 5 laps and then meet the teacher back in the middle-

Teacher: Ok. Today you will play basketball. Girls against boys.

Guys: YES!!!!!!

- They play the game and the girls end up winning 3-1 games-

Girls: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- They go change and then go for lunch-

Allison: Our parents, little mix, e.t.c will be here at 1:50. We will have to go get them and put them backstage.

Everyone: Ok.

Daniel: Hey beautiful!

- They kiss and then he watches then practice in the field-