Funeral

Danielle's p.o.v

Today I woke up and got dressed. Today was my sister's funeral. We had to change the location so fans wouldn't show up. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I have never been to a funeral before so I don't know what it will be like. I just really miss my sister. When it was 10:30 we left the house. It was about a 2 minute drive from where we live. It was an open casket funeral. I walked up to  my sister and began to cry. My dad then took my hand and we sat down. The girls showed up and Allison sat beside me.

Danielle: Hey.

Allison: Hey.

Allison could see the tears. She then hugged me. The the funeral started. I was asked if I wanted to say something but I was too sad. Dad and Cheryl went up to speak. They were talking about everything from when we were adopted till now.

***********************************************************

Allison's p.o.v

The funeral was over and now  it was time for the burial. I got in the driver's seat and drove. There was nobody there that shouldn't be there so that was good. everyone stood around the huge whole in the ground. Then they started to put the casket into the ground. Everyone had tears in their eyes. Once the dirt was out back in covering the casket everyone left.