Christmas Vacation Part 4, 5 And 6

Allison's p.o.v

Right now it was 7:00 PM We were going on this boat that had a glass floor so that we could see the things underneath it in the ocean. We were walking to the dock for the tour guide. Once we got there we got into the boat. The tour guide then started to drive. The glass part was awesome. we could see a lot. After about an hour thought we got off the boat. We were rockwall climbing next. We got a taxi and were driven there. When we entered the building we were given harnesses. Once we all had them on we began to climb. I wasn't getting really far but at least I was having fun. We had a contest to see who could get to the top first. I was finally beginning to go somewhere. I looked up and saw the Leslie was already at the top. A couple minutes later I got there. Nick and connor seemed to be struggling. We decided to climb one more time before leaving.

***********************************************************************
(The Next Day)

Allison's p.o.v

Today was the last day before we had to go back. We were Parasailing today. we all got up and dressed to go for breakfast. Later today all the girls are going to the spa while all of the guys are doing something else. After breakfast we walked to the beach. We then saw the boat we are going on. We got on and everyone took turns. We got back to the beach and decided to swim. I got ziploc bags and filled them with pink sand. It was for Noah. I promised him i would bring him some back

A/N: I probably should of done this the first chapter but I didn't. I went onto sims and made Allison, Noah, Danielle, Olivia, Leslie and Skyler.

 I went onto sims and made Allison, Noah, Danielle, Olivia, Leslie and Skyler

**************************************************************

Now it was time to go to the spa. we said goodbye to the boys and went. We were all getting massages and manicures. There was Danielle, Skyler, Leslie, Perrie, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-anne, Lauren, Mali and I 4 of us would be able to go at a time. So I went in with Danielle, Lauren, Jesy and Leigh-anne. We got onto the massage tables and they began. My back was hurting a lot from being 3 months pregnant. After the massage we moved to chairs to ge our manicure while the others started their massage. After everyone was finished we paid and went back to the hotel We all decided to go back to our rooms order food and pack. Lauren and I ordered pizza and then we began to pack. When the pizza got here we ate and watched netflix on my laptop. I then got a text from Noah.

Can't wait until I see you tomorrow I miss you! -N

I miss you too -A

At 9:00 I decided to go to bed.

************************************************************

(The Next Day)

Right now it was 6:00. We have  to be there by 7:00 because we fly at 9:00. I took a quick shower and then blow dried my hair. Once I got dressed I got into the elevator with Lauren and we went to the lobby. We handed in our keys and then we left. while we waited for the taxi's dad handed out everyone fruit and granola bars. I got an apple and a chocolate chip granola bar. Once the taxis arrived we got in. Little mix were flying to the u.s.a while my dad and uncles families were flying back to Australia. We said goodbye and then went to check in. There was a huge line so it took us about half an hour just to get to the front. Next we were going through security. After security we went to our gate. Now have an hour until we have board the plane. We sat down and I listened to music. 

(8:40)

Ashton: We have to board the plane now. We got onto the plane and found our seats. This time I was sitting beside Leslie. I put my phone onto airplane mode and then the pilot began to speak. Eventually we took off.

(10 Hours Later)

The plane has landed and we were about to get off. Right now it was 6:00 PM. I grabbed my carry on and then we went to get our suitcases. We were walking out of the airport but then i saw someone standing there. It was Noah. I dropped everything and ran  up to him. 

Noah: Well you are happy to be back!

Allison: Well yeah because I get to see you.

We kissed and then got a taxi back to my house. 

Luke: We need to start planning for New years. It is in 2 days.

Calum: Ok well who are we inviting over.

Ashton: I think we are inviting 1D, Little mix and their bf/gfs.

Allison: Can I invite Noah and my friends?

Michael: Sure. Connor wanna invite Nick?

Connor: Ok.

After inviting everyone we decided to get pizza. I wasn't hungry so I went to bed.