Sign Up

Ashton's p.o.v

Today I was driving Ali to school. We had a meeting with the principal and the vice principal. It was 8:30 so we got in the car and went. Once we were there we walked into the office where they were waiting for us.

Principal: Hello Mr and Ms Irwin.

Ashton: Hi.

Vice Principal: So what brings you here today?

Ashton: I have been told multiple times by Allison that she was getting bullied.

Principal: Allison is this true? 

Allison: Yes.

Vice Principal: What kind of bullying?

Ashton: She is getting verbally and physically abused at this school and so far the only thing you did to try and solve it was suspend her.

Principal: In our defense Mr.Irwin she physically hurt someone as well.

Allison: Well if they weren't  bullying me I wouldn't of done that.

Vice Principal: Could we get the names of these people?

Allison: Julia Mitchel, Sophia Brackson, Lilly Gonzales, Mia Hudson and Alexis Smith.

Principal: Ok. Could you tell us who physically and or verbally abused you?

Allison: Julia beat me up, Sophia, Lilly and Mia held me down to help Julia. Then Alexis and Julia verbally bullied me.

Principal: Ok. These people will all get a weeks worth of detention and a suspension if we see this happening again. Also Allison i know they did it first but don't fight back or you ill get suspended as well.

Allison: I hate this school.

- She storms out of the office Ashton following her-

Ashton: Hey. Just try to have a good day and we will see you when you get home.

Allison: Ok.

- She hugs him and then he leaves-

Alexis: Aww does someone miss their daddy?

Allison: Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

- 5 people come from around the corner-

Danielle: You better leave her alone!

Julia: Oh look your pathetic friends.

Emma: Julia shut up before I get you kicked of the cheer team.

Alexis: You guys suck.

Speaker: Julia Mitchel, Sophia Brackson, Lilly Gonzales, Mia Hudson and Alexis Smith to the office now please.

Julia: I swear to god if you told on us I will beat you up again.

Allison: well i have friends that will make sure that doesn't happen.

- They walk to their English class and sits down-

Teacher: Hello class. Today is the test so phones away and pencils or pens out.

- Everyone does as the teacher says and begins to do the test-

************************************

Allison's p.o.v

After English we all got ready for gym. I was receiving death glares from Julia and Alexis. Today we were playing dodge ball. We were split into 2 groups. I had all my friends except Emma on my side. We heard a whistle and then everyone began to play. Olivia's first throw got 2 people out at the same time. Danielle then got Alexis out. About 5 minutes later it was just Julia and I left. All the balls ended up being on Julia's side. She picked up 2 and threw them at the same time. The first one missed me but the second one hit me in the face. We won because it had to because the ball had to below the neck. I then realized something red coming from my nose. I was bleeding. Leslie and I went to the bathroom to try and stop the bleeding. When it stopped gym class was almost over. We went into the change rooms to get dressed. It was finally lunch time. Emma was sitting with her cheerleader friends so Daniel came to sit with us. We were in the lunch line and i was looking to see what there was left to eat. Today's special was mac and cheese. I asked for it and then we went to pay. We sat at our table and then I got a text. It was dad asking me f i was ok. I told him about the nosebleed but then not to worry about it.

Daniel: Hey guys there is a Halloween party going on at my house at the end of the month. My family is out of town. The whole school is invited.

Danielle: Cool.

Olivia: I wonder what we should be. 

That lunch we were deciding what our costumes should be. We were still going trick or treating before the party starts. we decided that we would each be crayola crayons and then Daniel would be the box. We each picked a colour. I was going to be purple. On the way to our net class we saw a sign up sheet. There was a school talent show contest thing. Each group picked a band and we sang those for each round. We wrote our names and then decided on Little Mix. This was going to be awesome. I texted Jade asking her if they could teach us the dance moves. She said yes. Auditions were in 15 days. She said they would be over Friday. It would be different because they are 4 people and the 5 of us are doing it. For auditions we needed to do 2 songs. We chose How ya Doin' and Lightning. 

Daniel: Hey want to go on a date tonight?

Allison: Sure where?

Daniel: That would ruin the surprise but dress casual.

Allison: Ok.

- She goes to class and then everyone begins to cook while she makes th smoothie with her friends-

Skyler: So what kind are we doing?

Allison: Well for fruit all we have are blueberries, blackberries, milk and ice.

Leslie: Ok.

Olivia: So since Little Mix has similar but not exact outfits on stage sometimes should we do the same?

Danielle: Sure.

- They make the smoothie and then the whole class eats and drinks-

Teacher: if you brought a container there are a lot of cupcakes left and you can take 5 each.

- Allison takes the cupcakes and then the bell rings-

Danielle's p.o.v

The 5 off us went down to the field during our spare. We were practicing our lines for the 2 songs. On Friday we were going over to Allison's house to lean the dance moves.

Olivia's p.o.v

I was really nervous. I have an ok voice but this talent show contest thing was in front of a lot of people.