Sounds Good Feels Good

Allison's p.o.v

In about 5 minutes the album would be released worldwide. Everyone was excited. I can't believe a version of Airplanes would have me singing with them. 5 minutes later it went out. it was one of the top twitter moments. People were tweeting about the album. SO far I had no hate comments about me being on the album. It was great. In an hour I was going on a date with Daniel. It was just to a sandwich shop. I had to tell him everything. I got ready and then waited on the couch for him to arrive. when he got here I said bye to the boys and I got into Daniel's car. We talked about random things on the way there. Once we got our food and sat down I started to talk.

Allison: Ok so I know that you will deny everything but I was raped by you on Halloween. I know this was a bet and that in 3 days you would dump me. Well since you raped em I am now 4 weeks pregnant.

Daniel: Wait what! Yes this whole thing was a bet but I wasn't trying to make you pregnant. 

Allison: Well I am.

Daniel: So you are going to give it up for adoption right?

Allison: No! I am going to raise them with my family's help.

Daniel: Well I am sorry I made you pregnant but we are finished.

Allison: So this is it? You get to run away because you are afraid. I can not go to school like this having people know what you did. I wanted to go to university but I guess that is out of the question.

Daniel: Well I  do not want to be 18 raising a kid. 

Allison: What am I going to say to my child when she is asking me who her dad is. I do not want that for my child.

Daniel: just get in the car and I will drive you home.

I got into the car and slammed the door. The whole car ride was silent. I then got out and ran inside.

Ashton: What did he say?

Allison: He wants nothing to do with me or the baby. The only thing he said was that he never meant to make me pregnant.

I then ran to the bathroom throwing up the sandwich I just ate.