1.5k Special

• Jung y/n. summer after 2nd year college •

You glanced at the clock and saw that it was passed twelve when you finally finished reading over the latest deal, smiling to yourself at the fact that you were finally getting the hang of things around here.

It had been no less than a week since you became a gang leader but your inexperience and personal problems didn't stop you from trying your best to bring the gang back to its former glory.

After keeping the contract in a safe place, you decided to head down to the kitchen to get a glass of water before heading home. On the way down the staircase, you suddenly heard the sound of something breaking.

Your eyes go wide and you quickly rush down with silent footsteps before hiding behind a post as you try to look for any signs of movement.

Through the moonlight that illuminated the room through the big windows, you could see a silhouette that slowly tried to tiptoe its way over the broken vase that they toppled.

You take a deep breath, gathering up all of your courage and trying to recollect every self defense lesson you ever had before grabbing your gun which was tucked at your back pocket and aiming it at the guy, saying:

"Stop or I'll shoot"

You see the figure freeze and when it does you head over to the lightswitch, not taking your eyes and gun off of them for even a second.

The moment the lights go on, you see a man wearing all black with a mask on.

You slowly approach him, gun still pointed at him and right when you're an arm length away, he suddenly tackles you to the ground, hitting the gun away.

Your eyws go wide at his strength and yiu curse yourself for underestimating this person's strength just because he looked scrwany.

The man straddles you, pinning both your arms above your head with one hand before bringing a knife out and placing it at your neck with the other.

"Where does Taeyong keep the files?"

At first, you panicked when you felt the blade lightly pressing on your neck but the moment the words slipped the person's lips, you calmed down, already knowing who the person is.

"Mark?"

Through the mask he was wearing, you could still see his eyes go wide but his expression quickly turns into a serious one.

"Shut up and tell me where the damn files are!"

"I burned them Mark" You say in a lifeless tone, looking the guy in the eyes.

When your words finally process, the man's body goes limp and you feel him slowly lift the knife from your throat.

The moment that he let his guard down, you decided to knee him where the sun doesn't shine and hit the knife away before switching your positions and placing both hands by his throat, ready to choke him if he tried anything funny.

"Just kill me" He says, not even fighting back at this point.

His words shock you and although you knew not to let your guard down, slowly, you let go of his thoat and got off of him.

"What the fuck Mark Lee"

You sit beside him as the said guy removes his mask. He didn't bother to get up though.

"I just- that was my drive. I know- I know it sounds petty but it was one of my only reasons for living. But now that the files are gone I'll never be able to avenge her so just end my god damn life already!"