24

"Why are you always here?"

"That's what I'd like to ask you" You say back at him with the same  amount of sass.

Right now, you found yourself by the bus stop near the road by the alley where you waited for the police before, waiting for a bus so that you could head to school.

Usually, Jaehyun would drive you but he was sick today meaning you had to take the bus.

Beside you was 'asshole' who seemed to be waiting for the bus as well.

He just rolled his eyes at you before silence engulfed the both of you. And you wondered why no one else was waiting for the bus.

"So...I got my umbrella back" he suddenly mutters, breaking the silence.

Your eyes go wide and you turn to face him to see if he was telling the truth cause you swear that your brother gave it to that Taejong guy.

But asshole's facing the road so you do the same once again and regain your composure.

'Could he possibly be that Taemong guy that my brother was talking about?'

"Do you study in a university?" You suddenly ask, holding the straps of your backpack, suddenly feeling nervous, although you're not sure why.

"I'm not obliged to answer that"

He replies in a sing song voice. You groan.

"Of course you won't tell me" You mutter in an annoyed tone to which he just chuckles at.

'Wow, he must be in a good mood today' You thought to yourself.

'And his laugh sounds cute'

Your eyes go wide at your own thoughts. 'What the fuck did I just thin-'

"Hey Dumdum, the bus is here" Asshole suddenly says, tapping your shoulder before getting on the bus.

And you stare at his back for  moment before getting on the bus as well and heading to the back seat where you usually sat, passing by him who chose to sit in the middle.

~~~~~

"Chenle I swear to whatever higher power is up there! It's so ANNOYING!" You scream to your best friend as the two of you walk to your next class

"And the fact that it's now happened more than once is even more annoying! Like what the fuck?! Are they now friends? Or acquaintances? LIKE...TELL HER YOUR NAME AT LEAST IF YOU STRIKE A CONVERSATION WITH HER" You rant, slamming the classroom door open as you rant to Chenle about this 'book' that you read.

Or in other words, retelling him the story of how you met 'asshole'.

The second quarter was almost over and its also been a few months since you've been running into 'asshole' who's name you still didn't know.

Every time Jaehyun would get sick, which was frequent now because of the weather and his late night classes, you would have to take the bus.

And every time you took the bus, you would always encounter the same guy every morning. And while waiting for the bus, either he or you, but mostly he, would strike a conversation about random things.

It was like twenty questions every day. And you and him would actually answer, which you honestly didn't know why you were doing considering the fact that he was a complete stranger.

It was like you told him nothing and everything about you.

"Hey, what's your favorite drink?" He asked once.

You hummed, thinking about it for a moment before replying "coke"

The next day, the dude had two coke bottles and said that he had a lot at home and gave one.

Although in reality, on the way home, Taeyong passed by the convenience store just to buy you coke. Not like he's gonna tell you that though.

He even lent you his jacket one  time when you had a cold and although you knew it was wrong to take jackets from strangers, you found yourself taking it anyway and wearing it to school.

And during that day all you could think about wad asshole cause the jacket smelled like him.

"Sounds to me like the girl likes him" Chenle mutters as you two take your seats at the back of the room.

"EW CHENLE. NO! I DONT EVEN KNOW THE GUY. UGH"

When you realize that all of your classmates' eyes are on you, you mutter apologies to them before taking your seat and covering your face with a book.

Chenle arches a brow at you.

"YOU don't even know that guy?"

"I MEAN SHE! SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE GUY...Come on 'Le you know how much I make myself feel like the protagonist of the books I read" you whisper scream, mumbling the last part.

Chenle just hums in reply before saying,

"Well, If I were the girl and I was curious about his name, then I'd introduce myself first"

"THATS WHAT I THOUGHT OF AS WELL! But what if he doesn't introduce himself back?" You ask with pout.

Chenle just shrugs his shoulders.

~~~~~

"Of course the car had to break down" Jungwoo muttered as he and Yukhei walked over to the bus station.

"Lucas carry her properly or people will think we're kidnapping her!" Jungwoo continues to nag.

Right now, you were still passed out and slung on Yukhei's shoulder as he held on the back of your knees.

"Well, technically, we are kidnapping her" He mutters to Jungwoo before positioning you to a piggy back ride, your arms, limp on his shoulders.

Jungwoo just rolls his eyes at the guy, already done with the whole thing.

On the way back to Mark's base, their car broke down so they had to take the bus back to the base.

When they finally got on the bus, and luckily for them there weren't a lot of people, and everyone who actually saw them was either too tired to care or just really didnt care, Yukhei placed you by the window side and sat beside you, your head naturally leaning on his shoulder.

The whole scenario made a memory flash in his head.

~~~~~

"y/n?" 

You just hum in response.

"Why don't like taking the bus?" He asked. Right now the two of you were wakling on the sidewalk as you headed to this arcade.

Yukhei had originally wanted to take the bus but you told him that you didn't want to and suggested walking since the arcade wasn't that far.

You remain silent for a moment, thinking of what to reply.

"Because bus rides bring up happy memories that I want to forget"